Media SFADA - We're coming for you!

Remove this Banner Ad

I am quite the formidable foe for just being a cute little sheep. 😁 The shortest ruck in the world at a whopping 5'3". Just try me.

Shaun The Sheep What GIF by Aardman Animations
5'3" you say :think:

I always had you down as a foot long

strigo rib burger.jpg

Introducing Mad Ronnie Raven New
Untitled132_20240220200615.png

Play Hard, Party Harder

With word quickly spreading throughout the league that the SFADA is on the hunt for snow the qootballers have entered panic mode. We've been running surveillance on multiple big game off field players. We have bugged phones and followed most players from Sab22 to Tarkyn_24 to tony . Whilst we can't disclose the evidence we have found just yet, we can confirm the SFADA played a major part in bringing Joel Smith of the Melbourne FC down. I had a chat with one of our most trusted committee members, RonnieRaven
Untitled151_20240226114016.png

Ronnie thanks for taking the time to speak. What made you want to join the SFADA?

Ronnie was approached, They pride themselves on Performance.
Ronnie sweats performance every day so it was the right ingredients for a concoction that performs.
coleman ronnie GIF

YEAH BUDDY

It's no secret you like to throw a bit of weight around. How have you gotten to the size you are now naturally?

To all the RAVENACS out there
Ronnie trains
Ronnie says his prayers
And Ronnie takes his vitamins
Lets Go Burn GIF by Bucked Up

Do you think your new committee member Tigerturbulance is natty?

Compared to Ronnie no but compared to the average punter, very natty indeed.

If we were to intercept a shipment of toot or KitKat would you be trusted to transport it from the evidence locker to the offices of Tickles Night Club?

Ronnie’s no different to the postal system.
There’s always a few things that lose their course but the majority of stuff generally finds it’s way.
evil laugh laughing GIF by HULU

You're now one of the most powerful men in Sweet. Your knowledge of synthetic slop is second to none. In your opinion what team should we investigate first?

Old boys every day of the week.
How else could they beat the BEARS?
Doped up to their eyeballs I’d say!

Lastly if you were asked to go undercover and infiltrate the seedy underworld of sweet would you be willing, even if it meant spending significant time playing for the bombers?
Untitled152_20240226173138.png

There would have to be some serious kanga on the table because not even Ronnies RAVENACS would follow Ronnie to that shithouse club, let alone the sponsors.
Ronnie’s done with this half arsed Q and A
* you ******* *ers!
angry slap GIF by The Orchard Films

That's that classic Ronnie temper that will come in handy for the SFADA. A temper that was inherited from Ronnie Snr and not a direct result of the overuse of synthetic drugs in the gym.

Looks like the SFADA are coming for the OOBs next week. We expect full cooperation from the club. And if we are lucky a beating from Mrs Turbo

Last edited:
FTA promotional Ad campaign New
Last edited:
I have never used rugs. What would be the point? My whole house is carpeted. Experimented with some of that Persian stuff a few years back, but found the patterns too trippy.

Oh... drugs. Sorry. Never mind. I... I... think I left something in the oven...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like the SFADA are coming for the OOBs next week. We expect full cooperation from the club. And if we are lucky a beating from Mrs Turbo
Tandy That sounds like some serious fun...
yeah happy.gif

So that's a ...

YES friends joey.gif

Falconista done in by SFADA New
Fellow colleague Millky95 and I are currently representing the SFADA at today's easter Monday superclash between the Gumbies and the Wonders.
Upon arrival we singled out Gumbies player Falconista for a random drug test.
Falconista cooperated with the authority and was even complimentary of my cowboy hat.

Here we can see myself providing falconista with a sample jar to complete a urine test.
Untitled222_20240401150527.png
RonnieRaven witnessed falconista as he provided the sample. We can't show you those photos but Ronnie did take a couple of sneaky piccys with his Motorola razor.

And here we have millky analysing the sample for any illicit drugs
Untitled221_20240401150050.png

The results of the sample came back positive for horny goat weed which is on the SFADA banned substance list.
Untitled223_20240401150844.png

We will now take our findings to the SFADA committee who will hand down a punishment during the week. Falconista has until Thursday evening to respond before we make a final ruling. Should a ban be recommended we trust that the Sweet FA committee enforce the ban.

Regards,
Tandy

Last edited:
Fellow colleague Millky95 and I are currently representing the SFADA at today's easter Monday superclash between the Gumbies and the Wonders.
Upon arrival we singled out Gumbies player Falconista for a random drug test.
Falconista cooperated with the authority and was even complimentary of my cowboy hat.

Here we can see myself providing falconista with a sample jar to complete a urine test.
View attachment 1946176
RonnieRaven witnessed falconista as he provided the sample. We can't show you those photos but Ronnie did take a couple of sneaky piccys with his Motorola razor.

And here we have millky analysing the sample for any illicit drugs
View attachment 1946178

The results of the sample came back positive for a number of illicit substances. The main one being horny goat weed which is on the SFADA banned substance list.
View attachment 1946189

We will now take our findings to the SFADA committee who will hand down a punishment during the week. Falconista has until Thursday evening to respond before we make a final ruling. Should a ban be recommended we trust that the Sweet FA committee enforce the ban.

Regards,
Tandy
I, Falconista, hereby request to take the SFADA folk for a ride in my plane where we can 'discuss' the findings.
falconista's fortunez.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back