Media New season ... who dis? (Come fill in a questionnaire!)

Remove this Banner Ad

I choose to answer this seriously

Section 1: Who dis
You can refer to me as: Goose
My current SFA team is: Gumbies
My past alias/nicknames are: No former aliases
The three (3) qooty players I want to fill this out are: Chat Pile (the great enigma) not sure who else

Section 2: SFA blankety blank
Don't tell anyone, but is my SFA crush because Falconista .
My SFA arch-nemesis has got to be Footypie32 because he called me out, and Ive always wanted an arch nemesis, every Superman needs a Lex Luther.
The implication that people get what they deserve and we shouldn't help those less fortunate is likely to get me heated. The world is not fair and we don't get equal opportunities or have equal ability. For those who are successful be thankful and help others where you can.
It's boring to talk about the level of activity in game threads. Yawn! Post counts are a horrible measure.
If you want to offend me, nothing really offends me personally (not much anyway), but I hate when people show a lack of empathy to those with different sensitivities. If you inadvertently offend someone, apologize and move on and remember for next time.
When someone posts about something they are passionate about, especially if it is foreign to me, in my game thread I bloody love it!
When I see furies as our qooty opponent I reminisce about the days the omgfridge was a Gumby, like he should still be.
I want to see alot more activity from CatToTheFuture this season.

Section 3: you're so random hey
My preferred superhero power would be: The ability to understand others
If I could solve one world problem, it would be: poverty
Yes/No - do aliens exist?: It is arrogant to think that in the vastness of the universe that we are the only intelligent lifeform.
The historical figure I'd invite to dinner is: Oscar Wilde
The 'weirdest' snack I eat is: Nothing overly weird, on a trail run I've eaten things like pickles and cold hard boiled eggs, but nothing weird
My most unpopular opinion is: Democracy doesn't really work. Most people on most subjects dont have the expertise to make an informed decision.
The book/movie/doco that change my views on something was: lots! Funnily enough the thing that changed my thinking most was a teacher of "youth at risk" telling his life story as if he was describing two separate kids one outlining the his strengths and positive parts of his environment, the other the reverse. He went on to explain that although his was more extreme than most, all of us have strengths and weaknesses and opportunities and challenges. We need to understand that and adjust our perspectives continually as is required at any given point in time. it has literally changed how i think and interact with people all the time.

Section 4: big brain stuff
The most ridiculous fact I know is: I know lots of nonsense. I think it is interesting that the internet was first publicly presented in Australia at Expo 88
The best piece of advice I was ever given was: Act as if what you do will be on the front page of the paper tomorrow
The most difficult thing I have self-taught or DIY'd is: In invented a Rugby drill that is used in lots of professional rugby programs around the world, its actually called "Goose's drill" some rugby players may know it.
The skill/craft I believe everyone should have is: cook.
If I could, I would invent: Im not overly imaginative, but would like to invent something that improves our health

Section 5: is this real life?
**My real-life job is: Financial Planner
I wish my real-life job was: I've worked in Football (both Rugby codes) in lots of roles and often miss it, but truthfully love my current job and probably wouldn't change.
My go-to karaoke song is: I touch myself
The best place to holiday is: I love travel. My favourite country is Italy, fave city is Prague.
The worst place to holiday is: Im not a camper.
The tv/movie character I am most alike to is: I cant really think of anyone

What the * am I supposed to do with this??! You being all humble and earnest and s**t.

My preferred superhero power would be: The ability to understand others
If I could solve one world problem, it would be: poverty

FFS!

the only intelligent lifeform.
The historical figure I'd invite to dinner is: Oscar Wilde

Yeah, fascinating guy. Nearly picked him too.

You can refer to me as: Falconista, Falc, Falcon, Bubba.
My current SFA team is: Gumbies FFC
My past alias/nicknames are: Falco Boganista
The three (3) qooty players I want to fill this out are: The Greatest Ava, kananooks and TJASTA

Don't tell anyone, but spudmaster is my SFA crush because they're witty, made of carbs and not just a master of spuds.
My SFA arch-nemesis has got to be the sim, because the stats don't lie.
Talking about Celsius and Fahrenheit is likely to get me heated.
It's boring to talk activity banter in game threads, especially on the first page. Yawn!
If you want to offend me, you won't. I'll find certain topics offensive but not going to get offended.
When someone posts puns or general silliness in my game thread, I bloody love it!
When I see the Bombers as our qooty opponent, I start thinking of tunes for Guerrilla Radio.
I want to see a lot more activity from myself this season. Time to lose some kgs, Falc!

My preferred superhero power would be: Consuming sugar without any negative repercussions
If I could solve one world problem, it would be: childhood hunger
Yes/No - do aliens exist?: Doubt it.
The historical figure I'd invite to dinner is: Angela Merkel.
The 'weirdest' snack I eat is: Vegemite on carrot.
My most unpopular opinion is: Either the GST needs to go to 15% or income tax should not ever be lowered below current levels.
The book/movie/doco that change my views on something was: Any of David Attenborough's. The wild is diverse, cruel, majestic and ultimately very fascinating. Humans need to respect this and give some breathing space for these species to be themselves.

The most ridiculous fact I know is: per capita, nowhere in the World drinks flavoured milk even close to the same extent as South Australia and Western Australia.
The best piece of advice I was ever given was: 'don't get bitter, get better'.
The most difficult thing I have self-taught or DIY'd is: In my teenage years, I dug a hole big enough to bury a caravan in.
The skill/craft I believe everyone should have is: humility.
If I could, I would invent: A way to process smaller volumes of blood. So, rather than repeat blood tests, you could have one blood test and heaps of matters could be tested.

**My real-life job is: Screening and Compliance.
I wish my real-life job was: Market gardener.
My go-to karaoke song is: an affront to others as I sing equal in ability to Turbo. Generally I do the Bruno Mars bit of Billionaire.
The best place to holiday is: Australia- there is something for anyone.
The worst place to holiday is: Rottnest Island is the exception to above.
The tv/movie character I am most alike to is: Simon Skinner.

If I could, I would invent: A way to process smaller volumes of blood. So, rather than repeat blood tests, you could have one blood test and heaps of matters could be tested.
This is exactly what Elizabeth Holmes claimed to do.

even sold it to Walgreens.

She was unfortunately a fraud.

You can refer to me as: Falconista, Falc, Falcon, Bubba.
My past alias/nicknames are: Falco Boganista
The three (3) qooty players I want to fill this out are: The Greatest Ava, kananooks and TJASTA

Don't tell anyone, but spudmaster is my SFA crush because they're witty, made of carbs and not just a master of spuds.
My SFA arch-nemesis has got to be the sim, because the stats don't lie.
Talking about Celsius and Fahrenheit is likely to get me heated.
It's boring to talk activity banter in game threads, especially on the first page. Yawn!
If you want to offend me, you won't. I'll find certain topics offensive but not going to get offended.
When someone posts puns or general silliness in my game thread, I bloody love it!
When I see the Bombers as our qooty opponent, I start thinking of tunes for Guerrilla Radio.
I want to see a lot more activity from myself this season. Time to lose some kgs, Falc!

My preferred superhero power would be: Consuming sugar without any negative repercussions
If I could solve one world problem, it would be: childhood hunger
Yes/No - do aliens exist?: Doubt it.
The historical figure I'd invite to dinner is: Angela Merkel.
The 'weirdest' snack I eat is: Vegemite on carrot.
My most unpopular opinion is: Either the GST needs to go to 15% or income tax should not ever be lowered below current levels.
The book/movie/doco that change my views on something was: Any of David Attenborough's. The wild is diverse, cruel, majestic and ultimately very fascinating. Humans need to respect this and give some breathing space for these species to be themselves.

The most ridiculous fact I know is: per capita, nowhere in the World drinks flavoured milk even close to the same extent as South Australia and Western Australia.
The best piece of advice I was ever given was: 'don't get bitter, get better'.
The most difficult thing I have self-taught or DIY'd is: In my teenage years, I dug a hole big enough to bury a caravan in.
The skill/craft I believe everyone should have is: humility.

**My real-life job is: Screening and Compliance.
I wish my real-life job was: Market gardener.
My go-to karaoke song is: an affront to others as I sing equal in ability to Turbo. Generally I do the Bruno Mars bit of Billionaire.
The best place to holiday is: Australia- there is something for anyone.
The tv/movie character I am most alike to is: Simon Skinner.
Not a fan of the rats nest?

I am going to give vegemite on carrot a shot when I get home 🤞

Plenty of childhood memories but as an adult I prefer a day trip, particularly in the middle of a heatwave (like currently) when it’s reliably much cooler

You can refer to me as: Porps
My current SFA team is: East Side Hawks
My past alias/nicknames are: PPY (I have no aliases)
The three (3) qooty players I want to fill this out are: Tonga Bob MP_ Mobbs

Don't tell anyone, but sausageroll is my crush because he makes the best baked goods in Sweet.
My SFA arch-nemesis has got to be MWPP because she said so :p
Talking about anti-vax cookers, politics, and hating wind farms is likely to get me heated.
It's boring to talk about alcohol, wrestling, or insular jokes in game threads. Yawn!
If you want to offend me, talk about how the Hawks haven't won a flag in eternity.
When someone posts about what languages they know in my game thread I bloody love it!
When I see Bears as our qooty opponent I immediately get on that bus to Las Vegas and know I'm in for a good time.
I want to see a lot more activity from Loonerty this season.

My preferred superhero power would be: Being able to communicate with anyone in their native language
If I could solve one world problem, it would be: Ending all senseless wars
Yes/No - do aliens exist?: Yes, but I don't think they've found us yet...
The historical figure I'd invite to dinner is: Queen Victoria
The 'weirdest' snack I eat is: Not that I eat them but I'm constantly chewing on Extra lol
My most unpopular opinion is: Taylor Swift is overrated
The book/movie/doco that changed my views on something was: The True Cost, about the fast fashion industry. Also, the book White Fragility by Robin DiAngelo. Yes it was written by a white woman instead of a Black perspective, but it's a good introduction to learning about unconscious bias, white denial, white supremacy etc.

The most ridiculous fact I know is: The little white dots that you see on eucalyptus leaves? They are little bugs called psyllids. They produce a protective cover over themselves called a lerp, which is crystallised honeydew, rich in energy, starch and proteins. Birds like noisy miners and pardalotes come along and eat the sugary substance as part of their diets. Sometimes they'll leave the bug intact so it can go on munching and producing more lerp. Other times the bug gets eaten too, yum :p It's sugar like this that drives aggression in our honeyeater species. /end bird nerd talk
The best piece of advice I was ever given was: To take things one day at a time
The most difficult thing I have self-taught or DIY'd is: Self-taught myself how to transliterate Farsi (Perso-Arabic script) into Latin letters, for the purpose of singing along to Farsi language songs lol. I'm also extremely good at putting together flatpack furniture.
The skill/craft I believe everyone should have is: Going to mirror some other people here and say thinking more critically and not blindly believing everything they read
If I could, I would invent: A cure for brain cancer

My real-life job is: GIS Officer (cartographer)
I wish my real-life job was: Author
My go-to karaoke song is: Soft Cell - "Tainted Love"
The best place to holiday is: Singapore
The worst place to holiday is: Anything involving camping
The tv/movie character I am most alike to is: Bit of Hermione, bit of Neville (Harry Potter)

Last edited:
You can refer to me as: Chipmunk
My current SFA team is: Las Vegas Bears
My past alias/nicknames are: Chippy, Chip, Chip Diddy Chip
The three (3) qooty players I want to fill this out are: serial_thrilla Tonga Bob Riviat (because GWS Goose already has)

Don't tell anyone, but no one is my SFA crush because this isn’t a dating site. Or have I opened the wrong app again?
My SFA arch-nemesis has got to be serial_thrilla because he keeps trying to trap me in a paint can and propel me over a fence.
Talking about werewolf , music , and chess is likely to get me heated.
It's boring to talk about campaigners , in jokes , or antagonising/baiting people in game threads. Yawn!
If you want to offend me, talk about the British negatively .
When someone posts about beez cryptic crosswords in my game thread I bloody love it!
When I see the Vampires as our qooty opponent I realise I’m in a dream.
I want to see alot more activity from Broken this season.

My preferred superhero power would be: Mind reading
If I could solve one world problem, it would be: Wars
Yes/No - do aliens exist?: Yes
The historical figure I'd invite to dinner is: Charles Darwin
The 'weirdest' snack I eat is: Not really weird, but too much for sure
My most unpopular opinion is: Grime is a great genre of music
The book/movie/doco that change my views on something was: Your Opponent Is Overrated by James Schulyer

The most ridiculous fact I know is: Heath Ledger was going to direct a movie based on the Queen’s Gambit, with Elliot Page as the lead!
The best piece of advice I was ever given was: There are three sides to every story
The most difficult thing I have self-taught or DIY'd is: training for a marathon
The skill/craft I believe everyone should have is: empathy
If I could, I would invent: A teleportation device so people can see their loved ones more

**My real-life job is: Teaching
I wish my real-life job was: Musician
My go-to karaoke song is: 21 Seconds by So Solid Crew
The best place to holiday is: A beach
The worst place to holiday is: At home
The tv/movie character I am most alike to is: A mix of all three of the chipmunks - closest to Simon I think
** don't dox yourself please

You can refer to me as: Riviat
My current SFA team is: None though some have tried their hardest to get me back, not naming any names. You know who you are
My past alias/nicknames are: Riv, Rivet
The three five (5) qooty players I want to fill this out are: Tonga Bob, Callums_Guns, Bonz, omgfridge and NaturalDisaster

Don't tell anyone, but Riviat is my SFA crush because mirrors.
My SFA arch-nemesis has got to be Bonz because cats must scratch each other.
Talking about liking non-craft beer, not liking pineapple on pizza and work is likely to get me heated.
It's boring to talk about overly serious stuff in game threads. Yawn!
If you want to offend me, talk about the quality of the Song Contest.
When someone posts about food in my game thread I bloody love it!
When I see N/A as our qooty opponent I N/A out of there.
I want to see alot more activity from serial_thrilla in the breaking rules thread this season.

My preferred superhero power would be: Can morph into anything
If I could solve one world problem, it would be: Cancer
Yes/No - do aliens exist?: The Expanse taught me that WE will be the Aliens when we live on other planets
The historical figure I'd invite to dinner is: Abraham Lincoln
The 'weirdest' snack I eat is: I will eat raw spaghetti when i'm cooking with it
My most unpopular opinion is: Country music is the worst
The book/movie/doco that change my views on something was: TBC

The most ridiculous fact I know is: A Bearded Dragon has a third eye on top of its head
The best piece of advice I was ever given was:
The most difficult thing I have self-taught or DIY'd is: don't punch the ground in frustration
The skill/craft I believe everyone should have is: Knowing general IT
If I could, I would invent: A personal spaceship that everyone can use that can go anywhere in the universe and back again in a reasonable amount of time

**My real-life job is: IT
I wish my real-life job was: Unemployed after winning Powerball
My go-to karaoke song is: Anything Post-Rock :moustache:
The best place to holiday is: Japan
The worst place to holiday is: Home
The tv/movie character I am most alike to is: Harry Potter

My most unpopular opinion is: Grime is a great genre of music
the dude your opinion GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can refer to me as: MP
My current SFA team is: HAWKS
My past alias/nicknames are: MannumPower but I do have a sneaky Alt account
The three (3) qooty players I want to fill this out are: DERO beez croweater 41

Don't tell anyone, but DERO is my SFA crush because he’s seen me naked.
My SFA arch-nemesis has got to be Grand Uncle Horace because he made me melt recently (am over it now horry 😁)
Talking about racism, ports history online bullying is likely to get me heated.
It's boring to not talk in game threads. Yawn!
If you want to offend me, talk about how voting No in the recent referendum was the right choice 😡
When someone posts about public toilets in my game thread I bloody love it!
When I see the bombers as our qooty opponent I get moist
I want to see alot more activity from myself this season.

My preferred superhero power would be: invisibility
If I could solve one world problem, it would be: wars
Yes/No - do aliens exist?: absolutely
The historical figure I'd invite to dinner is: Joseph banks (botanist)
The 'weirdest' snack I eat is: wasabi peas
My most unpopular opinion is: climate isn’t changing but it’s just a new cycle we’re in that humans haven’t seen before
The book/movie/doco that change my views on something was: Fingerprints of the gods, made me realise that maybe humans/aliens were on earth prior to what we think.

The most ridiculous fact I know is: margarine is only a couple of chemical compounds away from being petrol
The best piece of advice I was ever given was: do what you love
The most difficult thing I have self-taught or DIY'd is: how to take a blood sample from a chicken
The skill/craft I believe everyone should have is: to be able to hold a conversation
If I could, I would invent: everlasting gobstoppers

**My real-life job is: I catch mosquitoes and take blood from chickens to test them for mosquito borne viruses (I’m doxing myself) but it’s actually important that people protect themselves from being bitten as there are some nasty viruses around especially a new one called JEV which is now endemic to Australia. I will however be returning to my old job of over 12 years soon producing native plants ( around a million a year)
I wish my real-life job was: growing plants is my dream job so I already have it
My go-to karaoke song is:Hoobastank’s The Reason
The best place to holiday is: NZ
The worst place to holiday is: the desert
The tv/movie character I am most alike to is: Homer Simpson, or Doug from the King of Queens

You can refer to me as: MP
My current SFA team is: HAWKS
My past alias/nicknames are: MannumPower but I do have a sneaky Alt account
The three (3) qooty players I want to fill this out are: DERO beez croweater 41

Don't tell anyone, but DERO is my SFA crush because he’s seen me naked.
My SFA arch-nemesis has got to be Grand Uncle Horace because he made me melt recently (am over it now horry 😁)
Talking about racism, ports history online bullying is likely to get me heated.
It's boring to not talk in game threads. Yawn!
If you want to offend me, talk about how voting No in the recent referendum was the right choice 😡
When someone posts about public toilets in my game thread I bloody love it!
When I see the bombers as our qooty opponent I get moist

My preferred superhero power would be: invisibility
If I could solve one world problem, it would be: wars
Yes/No - do aliens exist?: absolutely
The historical figure I'd invite to dinner is: Joseph banks (botanist)
The 'weirdest' snack I eat is: wasabi peas
My most unpopular opinion is: climate isn’t changing but it’s just a new cycle we’re in that humans haven’t seen before
The book/movie/doco that change my views on something was: Fingerprints of the gods, made me realise that maybe humans/aliens were on earth prior to what we think.

The most ridiculous fact I know is: margarine is only a couple of chemical compounds away from being petrol
The best piece of advice I was ever given was: do what you love
The most difficult thing I have self-taught or DIY'd is: how to take a blood sample from a chicken
The skill/craft I believe everyone should have is: to be able to hold a conversation
If I could, I would invent: everlasting gobstoppers

**My real-life job is: I catch mosquitoes and take blood from chickens to test them for mosquito borne viruses (I’m doxing myself) but it’s actually important that people protect themselves from being bitten as there are some nasty viruses around especially a new one called JEV which is now endemic to Australia. I will however be returning to my old job of over 12 years soon producing native plants ( around a million a year)
I wish my real-life job was: growing plants is my dream job so I already have it
My go-to karaoke song is:Hoobastank’s The Reason
The best place to holiday is: NZ
The worst place to holiday is: the desert
The tv/movie character I am most alike to is: Homer Simpson, or Doug from the King of Queens
Congrats on move back to you dream job. Life goals 🥳

Your unpopular opinion checks out with me ✅

Last edited:
The Discord Hawks said this would be worth it

You can refer to me as: akkaps, kaps or AK
My past alias/nicknames are: spakka, chuttiya, benchod
The three (3) qooty players I want to fill this out are: I don’t know who has already done it

Don't tell anyone, but BLANK is my SFA crush because BLANK. Huh?!?
My SFA arch-nemesis has got to be ClarkeM (former) because a little too cocky for himself.
Talking about the 2023 Cricket WC Final, politics, or socioeconomical issues is likely to get me heated.
It's boring to talk about AFL, SFA Media Threads, in game threads. Yawn!
If you want to offend me, talk about BLANK. NA
When someone posts about geopolitics in my game thread I bloody love it!
When I see Bombers as our qooty opponent I decide not to post.

My preferred superhero power would be: I am Batman
If I could solve one world problem, it would be: conflict between countries
The historical figure I'd invite to dinner is: napoleon
The 'weirdest' snack I eat is: chicken strips from Safeway
My most unpopular opinion is: tv shows have a shelf life of 3 seasons
The book/movie/doco that change my views on something was: Life of Pi and Vikings changed my view on religion

The most ridiculous fact I know is: phonetic is phonetically redundant
The best piece of advice I was ever given was: never say yes to the first offer
The most difficult thing I have self-taught or DIY'd is: MS Excel
The skill/craft I believe everyone should have is:
If I could, I would invent:

**My real-life job is: I work for a major gambling company
I wish my real-life job was: director/writer/producer
My go-to karaoke song is: Kal Ho Naa Ho or Bewafa
The best place to holiday is: Fiji
The worst place to holiday is: Bali
The tv/movie character I am most alike to is: sometimes Sheldon Cooper

The Discord Hawks said this would be worth it

You can refer to me as: akkaps, kaps or AK
My past alias/nicknames are: spakka, chuttiya, benchod
The three (3) qooty players I want to fill this out are: I don’t know who has already done it

Don't tell anyone, but BLANK is my SFA crush because BLANK. Huh?!?
My SFA arch-nemesis has got to be ClarkeM (former) because a little too cocky for himself.
Talking about the 2023 Cricket WC Final, politics, or socioeconomical issues is likely to get me heated.
It's boring to talk about AFL, SFA Media Threads, in game threads. Yawn!
If you want to offend me, talk about BLANK. NA
When someone posts about geopolitics in my game thread I bloody love it!
When I see Bombers as our qooty opponent I decide not to post.

My preferred superhero power would be: I am Batman
If I could solve one world problem, it would be: conflict between countries
The historical figure I'd invite to dinner is: napoleon
The 'weirdest' snack I eat is: chicken strips from Safeway
My most unpopular opinion is: tv shows have a shelf life of 3 seasons
The book/movie/doco that change my views on something was: Life of Pi and Vikings changed my view on religion

The most ridiculous fact I know is: phonetic is phonetically redundant
The best piece of advice I was ever given was: never say yes to the first offer
The most difficult thing I have self-taught or DIY'd is: MS Excel
The skill/craft I believe everyone should have is:
If I could, I would invent:

**My real-life job is: I work for a major gambling company
I wish my real-life job was: director/writer/producer
My go-to karaoke song is: Kal Ho Naa Ho or Bewafa
The best place to holiday is: Fiji
The worst place to holiday is: Bali
The tv/movie character I am most alike to is: sometimes Sheldon Cooper

Imagining the Sheldon Cooper of MS Excel ...
Back To School GIF by IFC

You can refer to me as: beez
My past alias/nicknames are: sexyman69
The three (3) qooty players I want to fill this out are: n/a

Don't tell anyone, but Deddy is my SFA crush because Karnezis_13 ghosted me.
My SFA arch-nemesis has got to be nobbyiscool because he stole the Deestroy Medal off me.
Talking about the illegal Israeli occupation of Palestinian territories, the Americanisation of British English, and One Direction is likely to get me heated.
It's boring to talk about BLANK, BLANK, or BLANK in game threads. Yawn!
If you want to offend me, join ClarkeM's petition to have the beez medal renamed.
When someone posts shirtlessman.gif in my game thread I bloody love it!
When I see The Demons as our qooty opponent I reminisce about my first premiership in season 14.
I want to see a lot more activity from NO ONE this season; everyone posts too much.

My preferred superhero power would be: To see everyone naked.
If I could solve one world problem, it would be: how to eat Pizza Shapes without getting fat.
Yes/No - do aliens exist?: No.
The historical figure I'd invite to dinner is: Hussein bin Talal - King Hussein of Jordan.
The 'weirdest' snack I eat is: Carrot and cucumber with chili sauce.
My most unpopular opinion is: Collingwood continuing to win close games in '22 and '23 was primarily and almost exclusively down to luck.
The book/movie/doco that change my views on something was: Some stupid YouTube channel talking about Bitcoin. #brrrr

The most ridiculous fact I know is: pi=2
The best piece of advice I was ever given was: Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world.
The most difficult thing I have self-taught or DIY'd is: Taught myself piano. I also painted a house and almost died.
The skill/craft I believe everyone should have is: being able to do a 5x5x5 Rubik's Cube.

**My real-life job is: Letting down my mum
I wish my real-life job was: Professional YouTube watcher
My go-to karaoke song is: Depends on the audience. 1) Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing or 2) B*Witched - Cest La Vie or 3) The Ark - It Takes A Fool To Remain Sane.
The best place to holiday is: Kuala Lumpur
The worst place to holiday is: n/a
The tv/movie character I am most alike to is: Not sure, I'll get back to you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back