Media New season ... who dis? (Come fill in a questionnaire!)

Remove this Banner Ad

The three (3) qooty players I want to fill this out are: Bonz, kenneyswarriors, omgfridge .
The three five (5) qooty players I want to fill this out are: Tonga Bob, Callums_Guns, Bonz, omgfridge and NaturalDisaster
OKAY!

Section 1: Who dis
You can refer to me as: omgfridge, fridge
My current SFA team is: Furies
My past alias/nicknames are: the usernames I used during my avid Yugioh playing days are in the deepest depths of the internet, good luck
The three (3) qooty players I want to fill this out are: James Colorado, crazywildhorse & BloodySwan &

Section 2: SFA blankety blank
Don't tell anyone, but Ocha905 is my SFA crush because they like cool stuff.
My SFA arch-nemesis has got to be guero because he always will be. campaigner logs in once a year, slings s**t then *s off to make out with sand.
Talking about boring s**t is likely to get me heated (probably just won't care).
It's boring to talk about politics or okeydoke7's CV in game threads. Yawn!
If you want to offend me, talk about your terrible opinions on forms of media, I probably won't engage but I'll write you off and never care what you say again.
When someone posts about their obscure interests and my little pony in my game thread I bloody love it!
When I see Gumbies as our qooty opponent I expect GWS Goose to bring up irrelevant celebrity sightings, pictures of marathons and invites to rejoin the Gumbies.
I want to see alot more activity from Edmund hunt this season. His year to shine.

Section 3: you're so random hey
My preferred superhero power would be: Teleportation but I'm allowing it to teleport myself through time. Loophole activated.
If I could solve one world problem, it would be: Serious answer is cure cancer, dumb answer is removing Minions from ever being a thing.
Yes/No - do aliens exist?: Yes and I hope in incredibly interesting ways.
The historical figure I'd invite to dinner is: Hunter S. Thompson. If current people allowed, Werner Herzog and Nick Cave for me.
The 'weirdest' snack I eat is: Weetbix Honey Crunch dry, I can eat these like popcorn. Oh maybe Nachos with tomato sauce actually. I like salsa but if I'm doing some quick Nachos, Mexicana flavour, chuck some sauce/cheese on and we good to go.
My most unpopular opinion is: Old people not voting on referendums that effect the future? Is that unpopular? Otherwise anyway who carries on about Taylor Swift being remotely interesting.
The book/movie/doco that change my views on something was: On the Road. I'd also hang with Jack Kerouac in regards to historical figure.

Section 4: big brain stuff
The most ridiculous fact I know is: If you could throw a baseball as fast as the mantis shrimp punches, you'd launch the ball into space. Google Mantis Shrimp facts and you'll find links to the US military and also the cones of colours it sees in which shits on everything else.
The best piece of advice I was ever given was: Work smart not hard.
The most difficult thing I have self-taught or DIY'd is: Just bought my first house so doing lots outside my comfort zone whether it be the garden (and me new chilli area) or my office which may as well be a room reveal.
The skill/craft I believe everyone should have is: Comprehension.
If I could, I would invent: Instantaneous messaging between cars. It'd be chaos but just to let know what a *head the person driving near me would be would be so satisfying.

Section 5: is this real life?
**My real-life job is: Managing expectations/relationships internal & external. Modern day Pete Campbell without the 60s dynamics I guess.
I wish my real-life job was: Own a movie theatre that just played my favourite things and didn't need to make money.
My go-to karaoke song is: Uncle Kracker - Follow Me
The best place to holiday is: Porto (Kyoto/Denver HM)
The worst place to holiday is: Guangzhou (got mugged there so its dead to me), France (Paris/Nice) overrated for a relevant answer.
The tv/movie character I am most alike to is: Bojack Horseman (in certain ways)

You can refer to me as: MP
My current SFA team is: HAWKS
My past alias/nicknames are: MannumPower but I do have a sneaky Alt account
The three (3) qooty players I want to fill this out are: DERO beez croweater 41

Don't tell anyone, but DERO is my SFA crush because he’s seen me naked.
My SFA arch-nemesis has got to be Grand Uncle Horace because he made me melt recently (am over it now horry 😁)
Talking about racism, ports history online bullying is likely to get me heated.
It's boring to not talk in game threads. Yawn!
If you want to offend me, talk about how voting No in the recent referendum was the right choice 😡
When someone posts about public toilets in my game thread I bloody love it!
When I see the bombers as our qooty opponent I get moist
I want to see alot more activity from myself this season.

My preferred superhero power would be: invisibility
If I could solve one world problem, it would be: wars
Yes/No - do aliens exist?: absolutely
The historical figure I'd invite to dinner is: Joseph banks (botanist)
The 'weirdest' snack I eat is: wasabi peas
My most unpopular opinion is: climate isn’t changing but it’s just a new cycle we’re in that humans haven’t seen before
The book/movie/doco that change my views on something was: Fingerprints of the gods, made me realise that maybe humans/aliens were on earth prior to what we think.

The most ridiculous fact I know is: margarine is only a couple of chemical compounds away from being petrol
The best piece of advice I was ever given was: do what you love
The most difficult thing I have self-taught or DIY'd is: how to take a blood sample from a chicken
The skill/craft I believe everyone should have is: to be able to hold a conversation
If I could, I would invent: everlasting gobstoppers

**My real-life job is: I catch mosquitoes and take blood from chickens to test them for mosquito borne viruses (I’m doxing myself) but it’s actually important that people protect themselves from being bitten as there are some nasty viruses around especially a new one called JEV which is now endemic to Australia. I will however be returning to my old job of over 12 years soon producing native plants ( around a million a year)
I wish my real-life job was: growing plants is my dream job so I already have it
My go-to karaoke song is:Hoobastank’s The Reason
The best place to holiday is: NZ
The worst place to holiday is: the desert
The tv/movie character I am most alike to is: Homer Simpson, or Doug from the King of Queens
Those images were meant for Ligma yeah?

I'll play

You can refer to me as: DERO
My current SFA team is: Buller
My past alias/nicknames are: ABASI 4 LYF,
The three (3) qooty players I want to fill this out are: jmoo wan Barrybran manangatang

Don't tell anyone, but BLANK is my SFA crush because BLANK. jmoo wan and I don't care who knows
My SFA arch-nemesis has got to be BLANK because BLANK. The Filth Wizard
Talking about BLANK, BLANK, and BLANK is likely to get me heated. Any form of needless bureaucracy (think councils, BF moderation etc).
It's boring to talk about BLANK, BLANK, or BLANK in game threads. Yawn! Harry Potter
If you want to offend me, talk about BLANK. Harry Potter although I am more comfortable talking about Hermione towards the back end of the series.
When someone posts about BLANK in my game thread I bloody love it!: Anything that could get them banned
When I see BLANK as our qooty opponent I BLANK. blank
I want to see alot more activity from BLANK this season. Gralin . Lift mate.

My preferred superhero power would be: an impervious liver
If I could solve one world problem, it would be: over-consumption / inefficient use of resources that increases environmental impact
Yes/No - do aliens exist?: Maybe, but on a plane that we don't have the ability to comprehend. There is documented evidence of UFOs out there and even the US government admits to the existence of UFO's
The historical figure I'd invite to dinner is: Maybe Mandella... lived through some crazy times in SA and would have a story or two to tell.
The 'weirdest' snack I eat is: pickled jalapenos
My most unpopular opinion is: I have never viewed Clarko as a racist. (i do think he could be a bit of ruthless and possibly s**t bloke though at times).
The book/movie/doco that change my views on something was: You are what you eat. Discusses the environmental and health impact of the meat and dairy industries. Everyone should watch and get a better feel for where their food actually comes from as well as the environmental impact of it.

The most ridiculous fact I know is: Apparently Uber is set to take 60% of the total fare in America. It is currently around 50%
The best piece of advice I was ever given was: 2 eyes, 1 mouth- use them in that ratio.
The most difficult thing I have self-taught or DIY'd is: I have had my moments with IKEA and other flat packed items over the years.
The skill/craft I believe everyone should have is: be able to change your own car tyre at the very least
If I could, I would invent: an alcohol free beer that tastes like a good beer.

**My real-life job is: business owner
I wish my real-life job was: something that generated enough passive income so that I did not have to oversee it.
My go-to karaoke song is: don't do karaoke
The best place to holiday is: NZ hands down for natural beauty
The worst place to holiday is: Branson, Missouri. Ozark country.
The tv/movie character I am most alike to is: right now I'm over in Texas at a trade show so I'll run with Kenny.

Harry Potter although I am more comfortable talking about Hermione towards the back end of the series.

harry potter applause GIF

The Discord Hawks said this would be worth it

You can refer to me as: akkaps, kaps or AK
My current SFA team is: East Side Hawks
My past alias/nicknames are: spakka, chuttiya, benchod
The three (3) qooty players I want to fill this out are: I don’t know who has already done it

Don't tell anyone, but BLANK is my SFA crush because BLANK. Huh?!?
My SFA arch-nemesis has got to be ClarkeM (former) because a little too cocky for himself.
Talking about the 2023 Cricket WC Final, politics, or socioeconomical issues is likely to get me heated.
It's boring to talk about AFL, SFA Media Threads, in game threads. Yawn!
If you want to offend me, talk about BLANK. NA
When someone posts about geopolitics in my game thread I bloody love it!
When I see Bombers as our qooty opponent I decide not to post.

My preferred superhero power would be: I am Batman
If I could solve one world problem, it would be: conflict between countries
Yes/No - do aliens exist?: Yes
The historical figure I'd invite to dinner is: napoleon
The 'weirdest' snack I eat is: chicken strips from Safeway
My most unpopular opinion is: tv shows have a shelf life of 3 seasons
The book/movie/doco that change my views on something was: Life of Pi and Vikings changed my view on religion

The most ridiculous fact I know is: phonetic is phonetically redundant
The best piece of advice I was ever given was: never say yes to the first offer
The most difficult thing I have self-taught or DIY'd is: MS Excel
The skill/craft I believe everyone should have is:
If I could, I would invent:

**My real-life job is: I work for a major gambling company
I wish my real-life job was: director/writer/producer
My go-to karaoke song is: Kal Ho Naa Ho or Bewafa
The best place to holiday is: Fiji
The worst place to holiday is: Bali
The tv/movie character I am most alike to is: sometimes Sheldon Cooper

** don't dox yourself please
benchod lol, bit harsh! Ill remember to post that if you get dragged to the interchange v us. Lol benchod got benched. :D

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thanks for the tag MWPP
You can refer to me as: MBR, Horse, Horsie.
My current SFA team is: OOBs
My past alias/nicknames are: n/a
The three (3) qooty players I want to fill this out are: SSwans2011, Wickzki, Wick mate, you are in my team and I haven't seen you there once!😀 KohPhi

Don't tell anyone, but Frederico_WA and SSwans2011 are my forever SFA crushes because they helped me navigate WW.
My SFA arch-nemesis has got to be
no-one yet, but give it time..
Talking about cruelty to animals, is likely to get me heated.
If you want to offend me, talk about women in a way that objectifies us.
When someone posts about something fun or interesting in my game thread I bloody love it!
My preferred superhero power would be: making world peace
If I could solve one world problem, it would be: poverty
Yes/No - do aliens exist?: yes. "If it's just us, it seems like an awful waste of space.(carl sagan - contact).
The historical figure I'd invite to dinner is: Sea-Biscuit.
The book/movie/doco that change my views on something was: Operating manual for spaceship Earth by Buckminster Fuller

The most ridiculous fact I know is: Horses can't breathe through their mouths.
The best piece of advice I was ever given was: Think, then post. When I don't it's a modkill, or no oats for me.
The most difficult thing I have self-taught or DIY'd is: working out pro-tools and programming drum tracks. (stuff it, just a get a live drummer. Oh..but that means getting a drummer. Hmm. Nope, programming drums!)
The skill/craft I believe everyone should have is: Empathy
If I could, I would invent: a synesthetic guitar or keyboard. Like wow man...the colours!!!!😎

**My real-life job is: Horse/Physician of the soul
I wish my real-life job was: Making sure the Amalfi coast is still there every day. On the job attendance required of course.

My go-to karaoke song is: Pyramid Song by radiohead. Love seeing the crowd try to clap along.
The best place to holiday is: inside a holiday mood anywhere. Happy traveller. It's all good.
The worst place to holiday is: Europe in high summer
The tv/movie character I am most alike to is: Mr Ed duh! with a few parts Luna Lovegood, Ted Lasso & Lassie.

Last edited:
Someone tagged me so ffs here we go.

You can refer to me as: Mobbs or Troglodyte
My current SFA team is: Roys FFC
My past alias/nicknames are: Mobbenfuhrer, Crucial (when I was stuck in the USA and couldn't find my login)
The three (3) qooty players I want to fill this out are: Cap fitzroybowiedog Wosh

Don't tell anyone, but tigs2010 is my SFA crush because I just told him so in PM so I'd better back it up.
My SFA arch-nemesis has got to be boncer34 because he's the only one capable of shutting me the * up.
Talking about league name contractions, posting numbers, and Werewolf is likely to get me heated.
It's boring to talk about dad jokes, mornings that may or may not be good, or Steve Buscemi in game threads. Yawn!
If you want to offend me, talk about anything other than me.
When someone posts about any Sweet FA history in my game thread I bloody love it!
When I see Swampies as our qooty opponent I bar up.
I want to see alot more activity from my team this season.

My preferred superhero power would be: Ability to use a mobile phone without endless typoes.
If I could solve one world problem, it would be: the continuing existence of religion.
Yes/No - do aliens exist?: Depends on the definition. Alien organisms, yes. I reckon most likely yes. Intelligent life, some high chance of no.
The historical figure I'd invite to dinner is: Ralph Waite.
The 'weirdest' snack I eat is: slivers of cheese on their own for an entire meal. But I used to eat frozen dim sims when younger and more broke.
My most unpopular opinion is: More than 14 active players average in teams should mean expansion is on again.
The book/movie/doco that changed my views on something was: Natalie Batalha's Ted lecture on exoplanets.

The most ridiculous fact I know is: Aussie rules footies used to be round, the games used to be two halves, the "goals" which were "ours" are what we now call the oppositions goals, "home and away" used to be called "home and home" and to play a match against another team was called to "try conclusions" with them. Also the Cummeragunja (aboriginal) footy team were once told it was against the rules to play barefoot because they were too good and making them wear boots would bring them back to the field.
The best piece of advice I was ever given was: "Take care of yourself better." - the missus, April 28, 2021
The most difficult thing I have self-taught or DIY'd is: I once kept a VHS player working by taking the lid off and jamming all sorts of objects inside including staplers and pens in order to keep the pieces from falling onto each other and ceasing operation. I also once taped cloth all over my hand after I tore it almost in two crawling through a broken window drunk, and I was told somehow I managed to do it pretty much right and I still have a hand.
The skill/craft I believe everyone should have is: Everyone already has individual skills that suit them.
If I could, I would invent: QootyPy or similar replacement for Qooty.

**My real-life job is: I move records around (files, not vinyl).
I wish my real-life job was: Pizza shop franchise owner. Or retired. Or both.
My go-to karaoke song is: Wilson Phillips "Hold On"
The best place to holiday is: De Ja Vu B&B Lakes Entrance or Black's Beach Capitola.
The worst place to holiday is: Port Fairy.
The tv/movie character I am most alike to is: Danny "Bandy" Embling, The Year My Voice Broke (but I've been told I looked more like John Hargreaves once, and like Cary Elwes once too)

The three (3) qooty players I want to fill this out are: SSwans2011, Wickzki, Wick mate, you are in my team and I haven't seen you there once!😀 KohPhi

Don't tell anyone, but @Frederico_WA and SSwans2011 are my forever SFA crushes because they helped me navigate WW.
When someone posts about something fun or interesting in my game thread I bloody love it!
Yes/No - do aliens exist?: yes
The book/movie/doco that change my views on something was: Operating manual for spaceship Earth by Buckminster Fuller

The most ridiculous fact I know is:
The best piece of advice I was ever given was: Think, then post. When I don't it's a modkill, or no oats for me.
The most difficult thing I have self-taught or DIY'd is: working out pro-tools and programming drum tracks. (stuff it, just a get a live drummer. Oh..but that means getting a drummer. Hmm. Nope, programming drums!)
If I could, I would invent: a synesthetic guitar or keyboard. Like wow man...the colours!!!!😎

I wish my real-life job was: Making sure the Amalfi coast is still there every day. On the job attendance required of course.

My go-to karaoke song is: Pyramid Song by radiohead. Love seeing the crowd try to clap along.
The best place to holiday is: inside a holiday mood anywhere. Happy traveller. It's all good.
The tv/movie character I am most alike to is: Mr Ed duh! with a few parts Luna Lovegood, Ted Lasso & Lassie.

Speak for yourself 🤣
Happy The Good Place GIF by BuzzFeed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone tagged me so ffs here we go.

You can refer to me as: Mobbs or Troglodyte
My current SFA team is: Roys FFC
My past alias/nicknames are: Mobbenfuhrer, Crucial (when I was stuck in the USA and couldn't find my login)
The three (3) qooty players I want to fill this out are: Cap fitzroybowiedog Wosh

Don't tell anyone, but tigs2010 is my SFA crush because I just told him so in PM so I'd better back it up.
My SFA arch-nemesis has got to be boncer34 because he's the only one capable of shutting me the * up.
Talking about league name contractions, posting numbers, and Werewolf is likely to get me heated.
It's boring to talk about dad jokes, mornings that may or may not be good, or Steve Buscemi in game threads. Yawn!
If you want to offend me, talk about anything other than me.
When someone posts about any Sweet FA history in my game thread I bloody love it!
When I see Swampies as our qooty opponent I bar up.
I want to see alot more activity from my team this season.

My preferred superhero power would be: Ability to use a mobile phone without endless typoes.
If I could solve one world problem, it would be: the continuing existence of religion.
Yes/No - do aliens exist?: Depends on the definition. Alien organisms, yes. I reckon most likely yes. Intelligent life, some high chance of no.
The historical figure I'd invite to dinner is: Ralph Waite.
The 'weirdest' snack I eat is: slivers of cheese on their own for an entire meal. But I used to eat frozen dim sims when younger and more broke.
My most unpopular opinion is: More than 14 active players average in teams should mean expansion is on again.
The book/movie/doco that changed my views on something was: Natalie Batalha's Ted lecture on exoplanets.

The most ridiculous fact I know is: Aussie rules footies used to be round, the games used to be two halves, the "goals" which were "ours" are what we now call the oppositions goals, "home and away" used to be called "home and home" and to play a match against another team was called to "try conclusions" with them. Also the Cummeragunja (aboriginal) footy team were once told it was against the rules to play barefoot because they were too good and making them wear boots would bring them back to the field.
The best piece of advice I was ever given was: "Take care of yourself better." - the missus, April 28, 2021
The most difficult thing I have self-taught or DIY'd is: I once kept a VHS player working by taking the lid off and jamming all sorts of objects inside including staplers and pens in order to keep the pieces from falling onto each other and ceasing operation. I also once taped cloth all over my hand after I tore it almost in two crawling through a broken window drunk, and I was told somehow I managed to do it pretty much right and I still have a hand.
The skill/craft I believe everyone should have is: Everyone already has individual skills that suit them.
If I could, I would invent: QootyPy or similar replacement for Qooty.

**My real-life job is: I move records around (files, not vinyl).
I wish my real-life job was: Pizza shop franchise owner. Or retired. Or both.
My go-to karaoke song is: Wilson Phillips "Hold On"
The best place to holiday is: De Ja Vu B&B Lakes Entrance or Black's Beach Capitola.
The worst place to holiday is: Port Fairy.
The tv/movie character I am most alike to is: Danny "Bandy" Embling, The Year My Voice Broke (but I've been told I looked more like John Hargreaves once, and like Cary Elwes once too)

Oh yes, I also would have a dream job as pizza shop owner. ✅

Thanks for the tag myblueroan..

You can refer to me as: KohPhi, Koh, Sex Machine..
My current SFA team is: Bombers
My past alias/nicknames are:
The three (3) qooty players I want to fill this out are:

Don't tell anyone, but BLANK is my SFA crush because BLANK. Meh..
My SFA arch-nemesis has got to be BLANK because BLANK. I'm universally adored here.

Talking about flat earth theories, and covid conspiraces is likely to get me heated.

It's boring to talk about AFL in game threads. Yawn!

If you want to offend me, talk about: How supportive, adequately funded and recovery focused our mental health sector is. 😡

When someone posts about food in my game thread I bloody love it!

When I see Roys as our qooty opponent I think of a micro penis.. (refer to useless fact answer for clarity)

My preferred superhero power would be: to read my own mind..

If I could solve one world problem, it would be: put a slightly higher meat to cabbage ratio in Chien Wah dimmies.

Yes/No - do aliens exist?: Yes

The historical figure I'd invite to dinner is: Siggy Freud..

The 'weirdest' snack I eat is: choc top dipped in popcorn when at the movies.

My most unpopular opinion is: reality TV is trash.

The book/movie/doco that change my views on something was: Schindlers Fist.

The most ridiculous fact I know is: The erect gorilla penis is 3-5cm long, whereas that of a chimpanzee measures 8-18 cm in length. It's why I could never be a Roy.

The best piece of advice I was ever given was: 'Stay with us for Xmas.. then head back to Phi Phi Island in a couple of days.
(If I didn't listen, I would have been on Koh PhiPhi when the Tsunami hit) RIP Chakan 😪 (clue as to my BigFooty name)

The most difficult thing I have self-taught or DIY'd is: pulled my own tooth out once.

The skill/craft I believe everyone should have is: basic dentistry 😀

If I could, I would invent: gluten free bread that tastes good.

**My real-life job is: NDIS/Mental Health sector..

I wish my real-life job was: Lighthouse keeper.

My go-to karaoke song is: Berlin Chair

The best place to holiday is: Greek Islands

The worst place to holiday is: Port Lincoln

The tv/movie character I am most alike to is: I can't see it, but when I used to shave my head, I was told i looked like Temuera Morrison

Thanks for the tag MWPP

Don't tell anyone, but Frederico_WA and SSwans2011 are my forever SFA crushes because they helped me navigate WW.
Yes/No - do aliens exist?: yes. "If it's just us, it seems like an awful waste of space.(carl sagan - contact).

The most ridiculous fact I know is: Horses can't breathe through their mouths.

How good is the Almafi coast! It is amazing

Section 1: Who's dis

You can refer to me as: Bonz or Step Mummy

My current SFA team is: Dragons

My past alias/nicknames are: Bonzaburgees

The three (3) qooty players I want to fill this out are: krakouers Tigerturbulance PhenomenalV1 (they may of already filled it out, haven't checked)

Don't tell anyone, but krakouers AND beez are my SFA crushws because they get what I'm going for and play back ♥️.

My SFA arch-nemesis has got to be damicky because well because.

Talking about body, gender or race shaming is likely to get me heated (just don't do it(.

It's boring to talk about politics or religion in game threads. Yawn!

If you want to offend me, talk about being racist (seriously no tolerance for it.

When someone posts about ME in my game thread I bloody love it!

When I see Dragons as our qooty opponent I get confused.

I want to see alot more activity from Ned_Flanders this season.

My preferred superhero power would be: Super speed or hypnotism.

If I could solve one world problem, it would be: the removal of reality TV and actual praise for those who deserve it

Yes/No - do aliens exist?: Yes, world is too large

The historical figure I'd invite to dinner is: Honestly not sure

The 'weirdest' snack I eat is: Probably Bubble Tea (really not weird), people freak when I say my favourite chocolate is peppermint crisp though

My most unpopular opinion is: The Australian government puts too much funding into sports it seems as a realistic medal chances (Swimming in particular), at the detriment of minor sports development.

The book/movie/doco that change my views on something was: Magician by Raymond E Feist (Opened my world to fantasy reading)

The most ridiculous fact I know is: Platypus males have breeding seasons and can only get in heat during one part of the year, where as a female Platypus can breed all year round (I know too many Platypus facts?

The best piece of advice I was ever given was: Hard work doesn't guarantee success, but everyone who succeeds has worked hard.

The most difficult thing I have self-taught or DIY'd is: Learning to take a break (I have an all in personality that is easy addicted, learning to take breaks is hard for myself)

The skill/craft I believe everyone should have is: Basic I.T skills.

If I could, I would invent: The ability to gamify sport and get more people playing sport/ enjoying it from a young age.

**My real-life job is: Personal Trainer

I wish my real-life job was: Sports technique coach/ Professional athlete

My go-to karaoke song is: Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down, Numb - Linkin Oark

The best place to holiday is: Vanuatu

The worst place to holiday is: India (just didn't enjoy it)

The tv/movie character I am most alike to is: Ellie Idol 😘 (In real life probably Ippo)

The three (3) qooty players I want to fill this out are: krakouers Tigerturbulance PhenomenalV1 (they may of already filled it out, haven't checked)

Don't tell anyone, but krakouers AND beez are my SFA crushws because they get what I'm going for and play back ♥️.

Talking about body, gender or race shaming is likely to get me heated (just don't do it(.

If you want to offend me, talk about being racist (seriously no tolerance for it.

If I could solve one world problem, it would be: the removal of reality TV and actual praise for those who deserve it

The 'weirdest' snack I eat is: Probably Bubble Tea (really not weird), people freak when I say my favourite chocolate is peppermint crisp though

My most unpopular opinion is: The Australian government puts too much funding into sports it seems as a realistic medal chances (Swimming in particular), at the detriment of minor sports development.

The book/movie/doco that change my views on something was: Magician by Raymond E Feist (Opened my world to fantasy reading)

The most ridiculous fact I know is: Platypus males have breeding seasons and can only get in heat during one part of the year, where as a female Platypus can breed all year round (I know too many Platypus facts?

The best piece of advice I was ever given was: Hard work doesn't guarantee success, but everyone who succeeds has worked hard.

The most difficult thing I have self-taught or DIY'd is: Learning to take a break (I have an all in personality that is easy addicted, learning to take breaks is hard for myself)

If I could, I would invent: The ability to gamify sport and get more people playing sport/ enjoying it from a young age.

The tv/movie character I am most alike to is: Ellie Idol 😘 (In real life probably Ippo)
Big wraps for Magician! 😍
Ray had to have been a pug dog-daddy at the time. Such a weird name!

Well, I guess our secret relationship is out now :(

You can refer to me as: Whatever you want
My current SFA team is: The Premiers
My past alias/nicknames are: dont have any
The three (3) qooty players I want to fill this out are: TJ, Brick, Chief

Don't tell anyone, but GUH is my SFA crush because I love fossils.
My SFA arch-nemesis has got to be Purple7x08xwhatever because he wont change his name.
Talking about veiny men is likely to get me hard.
It's boring to talk about economics in game threads. Yawn!
If you want to offend me, talk about ulcers.
When someone posts about ulcers in my game thread I bloody love it!
When I see swampies as our qooty opponent I go blank.
I want to see alot more activity from the actual Jesus this season.

My preferred superhero power would be: happiness
If I could solve one world problem, it would be: All-SFA selection
Yes/No - do aliens exist?: yes
The historical figure I'd invite to dinner is: moondog
The 'weirdest' snack I eat is: I only eat from the feet of my deceased naturalist. The rest is poison.
My most unpopular opinion is: 𓆏
The book/movie/doco that change my views on something was: Climate Change: world's biggest lie uploaded to youtube by user FlatEarfDave

The most ridiculous fact I know is: where the money is buried
The best piece of advice I was ever given was: bury the money here
The most difficult thing I have self-taught or DIY'd is: kidney removal
The skill/craft I believe everyone should have is: autofellatio
If I could, I would invent: a sense of fulfilment

**My real-life job is: ****ed
I wish my real-life job was: lab guinea pig
My go-to karaoke song is:
The best place to holiday is: The abyss
The worst place to holiday is: Western Australia... horrible beaches
The tv/movie character I am most alike to is: The broccoli woman from Garth Marenghi's Darkplace

Remove this Banner Ad

Back