News Puma - North's new apparel partner

Remove this Banner Ad

Let me tell you a story about Puma. I grew up on the Bible Belt and so Boris Becker was always very close to my heart as his father was our local pasta. My partner at the time, Viv, worked for Puma & had given me the heads up that Boom Boom (that's what me and my mates called him) grew up on grass. So when we won Wimbledon for the first time, I had a cool 20 quid on him at the mouth-watering odds of 150-1. And don't forget, this is before the days of telephones, wi-fi & the like.

Does anyone else just see Corey Jones a bunch of times here?

I don't think a single one of those is actually Corey Jones ha.

I see Jess Sinclair, Brent Harvey, Adam Simpson, and maybe Shannon Watt?

These new hats are GOAT worthy 🥵

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These new hats are GOAT worthy 🥵
That bottom one is sick. Spewing it's youth size only.

* off

Glorious

Just copped this members discount + membership voucher and free postage for $24. Merry ******* Christmas!!!

Think it should have looked like this... Screenshot (274).jpg

I think the retro inspired guernsey this year will be 03/04 away with grey bounding Roo. Peep the photo in the top right along with posting players in the same guernsey a few times the last few days

Too much of a coincidence… I think not

I hope so- I loved that jumper as a teenager- it's still hanging in my wardrobe!

Anybody else really disappointed with puma ? The hoodies and zip jumper / polo look cheap and nasty.

I know it is minor , but why do the tigers , blues and giants keep the same polo template , predominantly one colour with a small stripe on each shoulder , but we get the weird blue and white swirl on the sleeves ? Looks shizen compared to the other clubs.

Anybody else really disappointed with puma ? The hoodies and zip jumper / polo look cheap and nasty.

I know it is minor , but why do the tigers , blues and giants keep the same polo template , predominantly one colour with a small stripe on each shoulder , but we get the weird blue and white swirl on the sleeves ? Looks shizen compared to the other clubs.
May not necessarily be a Puma call.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back