Conspiracy Theory QAnon

Remove this Banner Ad

Q has been very active lately, dropping posts now as it happens, I can't keep up!

It's official, DOJ drops charges against Michael Flynn!!!

GG.exe why are you angry at this post, it's good news isn't it?

Last edited:

@JordanChariton

May 9

@aaronjmate

@jimmy_dore

& I (& many others) were vilified for calling BS on "Russia hacked

@dnc

"--now the Crowdstrike firm the corp media cited for "Russian hacking" admits they have no conclusive evidence. FYI:

@dnc

paid Crowdstrike $78,308 in 2019

Quote Tweet

Aaron Maté

@aaronjmate

· May 8

Interesting admission in Crowdstrike CEO Shaun Henry's testimony. Henry is asked when "the Russians" exfiltrated the data from DNC. Henry: "We did not have concrete evidence that the data was exfiltrated from the DNC, but we have indicators that it was exfiltrated."
EXdYnVkXgAEmDiz.jpeg.jpg

Absolutely ******* hopeless even continuing to try

Yeah it can be really tough sometimes, but don't get down, you are not alone. We have to be patient. We are up against almost insurmountable odds but the tide is changing, rapidly, we can all see it now. Most people here in Aus don't even know what is going on in the US or the significance of events like the Russian transcript release or the Flynn exoneration. That's why the first indictment will rock the entire world. It will be impossible for the msm to hide it. It will be impossible to ignore.

How is everyone going discussing what is happening with family and friends?
What Lebo said, absolutely useless.

I'm lucky enough my girlfriend is interested and is slowly learning and I can vent to her, show her stuff etc.

My group of friends though.. amongst 5 of us, 1 is full-blown loving every second of the drama, low-key thinks he wants lockdown to remain to prove how deadly the virus was (which was what he banged on about since day one). The other 3 deep-down know its bullshit but don't have the interest nor attention span to dig deeper - they also were unaffected in regards to their employment and finance, so they're not phased. But yeah - I think I'm starting to annoy them with my scepticism with every update that comes out.

Other news - ObamaGate is trending worldwide on Twitter.

Somebody knows they are in big, big trouble... the most interesting thing is that Obama said that Flynn was convicted of perjury... he wasn't, and as a lawyer Obama should know that.

He thought he would get away with it.... now he has been dragged out of hiding and he is totally unprepared for what is about to happen.

Not sure if you guys are aware but #ObamaGate is currently top trending on twitter right now... over 1m tweets already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Somebody knows they are in big, big trouble... the most interesting thing is that Obama said that Flynn was convicted of perjury... he wasn't, and as a lawyer Obama should know that.

He thought he would get away with it.... now he has been dragged out of hiding and he is totally unprepared for what is about to happen.

Not sure if you guys are aware but #ObamaGate is currently top trending on twitter right now... over 1m tweets already.
Yep this could've also been purposefully leaked to put his own spin on it and yes what he said was false. The irony is it was the "Logan act" that was used on Flynn something that's hardly been used in 200 odd years now that's "unprecedented"........Obama sounds desperate.

@JohnWHuber

1h

In Obama’s PR leak to

@Isikoff

, he’s panicked about the “precedent” of dropping the Flynn case This is from a guy who was talking with his FBI Director about using the 1799 Logan Act to prosecute without precedent someone for the first time ever in the history of the Republic

I still reckon Q is a part of Trumps social media team.

He/she/they have revved up a huge amount of Trump supporters - they are fired up at the moment (2.5m #ObamaGate tweets?).

Q's messages are linked to subliminal messages in Trumps campaign videos, most of the 'drops' are to rally the masses rather than earth-shattering info. Trawls around 4chan and 8chan rather then Reddit and Twitter.

The social media presence of Trump supporters is getting bigger with every Q drop, almost (but not really) eclipsing the left-wing dominated MSM and social media platforms.

Having said all this - can some explain Obamagate to me? Is Obama going to be tied to all this Russia stuff, or is simply talking s**t about a current president a big no-no?

He/she/they have revved up a huge amount of Trump supporters - they are fired up at the moment (2.5m #ObamaGate tweets?).

Q's messages are linked to subliminal messages in Trumps campaign videos, most of the 'drops' are to rally the masses rather than earth-shattering info. Trawls around 4chan and 8chan rather then Reddit and Twitter.

The social media presence of Trump supporters is getting bigger with every Q drop, almost (but not really) eclipsing the left-wing dominated MSM and social media platforms.

Having said all this - can some explain Obamagate to me? Is Obama going to be tied to all this Russia stuff, or is simply talking s**t about a current president a big no-no?

It would appear that Obama was heavily involved in the 'Russian collusion' conspiracy that they tried to pin on Trump and they have evidence to prove it, that I believe is Obamagate.

That Obama was involved is pretty clear now he was Potus when all this went down of course he knew what his CIA/DOJ/FBI were upto and the recent de classification proves it but some in his administration crossed lines that wern't meant to be exposed because Hillary was meant to win yeah!
Then when Trump won remember former ambassador Rice sent an email to herself on the day Trump was sworn in saying "Obama told us to do things by the book" etc. Lol.....it doesn't get more desperate than that,this letter to self has been known for years but now coming into the spotlight again.

Brooke Singman

@BrookeSingman

·

14h

NEW: #Russia probe files released as part of DOJ's move to drop #MichaelFlynn case are raising new Qs about a Jan. 2017 email

@AmbassadorRice

sent to herself. A source close to

@senjudiciary

tells me investigators are now looking at that email more closely

Last edited:
Will make a damn good book one day.

Til then I will remain confused about the whole situation.
True i think you kind of already get the gist from what you've already said.
Durnham is investigating FBI corruption in all this and could be finished in Sept.... don't know if any charges are laid I'd be surprised knowing how everything gets swept under the carpet. But they say he and Barr don't mess around and that seems to be true from what they've showed so far.

Most of the FBI/CIA players have already been fired or stood down over the last four years as they all started getting exposed. And all these players names are going to be declassified soon.
Some of us already know the main players.

Also there have already been dozens and dozens of books come out on the deep state against Trump and yeah there will definitely be more.
So Trump will go with this into his campaign regardless of what comes out.... with elect me and I'll continue to drain the swamp as you said yourself already. Even if he can't achieve it in reality he has shone a light onto it at least.

Q is more than one person imo. Dan Scavino has crossed my mind as a potential member of Q team.
Q+ is supposedly Trump himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back