Qualified for Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

What an awesome thread.
Can’t wait until I can post that Melbourne has qualified for finals, I got a nice “semi” just thinking about it.

Would appreciate a thread “Not Qualified for finals”, because I’m not sure who can be ruled out as of right now.

Have a look at the state of these clubs when they think making finals is the time to break out the champagne.

But I guess we are talking about the club with the most losses in a GF and the club who has lost by the biggest margin.
mate....

I will always savour the dockers 2022 elim final win vs the dogs. Our 1st finals win since 2015. Myself along with other fellow dockers fans had to tolerate 6 years of no finals in a rebuild.

So yeah, break out the champagne for some teams last season.

What an awesome thread.
Can’t wait until I can post that Melbourne has qualified for finals, I got a nice “semi” just thinking about it.

Would appreciate a thread “Not Qualified for finals”, because I’m not sure who can be ruled out as of right now.
West Coast, Hawthorn, North, Richmond & Carlton are not playing finals. Bottom four Richmond don't even have the consolation of getting a decent first round pick as they have already traded it.

West Coast, Hawthorn, North, Richmond & Carlton are not playing finals. Bottom four Richmond don't even have the consolation of getting a decent first round pick as they have already traded it.
Wait, what? Richmond doesn't have a first round pick this year?? I knew they were on their way back to being the joke of the competition, but are you telling me they came into this season already being one?

Wait, what? Richmond doesn't have a first round pick this year?? I knew they were on their way back to being the joke of the competition, but are you telling me they came into this season already being one?
I'm afraid so.

On the flip side, West Coast are exactly 8 games outside of the top 8 but it is 100% impossible for them to make finals due to other games which mean at least one team positioned 8th or lower finishes with more than 36 points (the max West Coast can achieve).

Foiled by the system again. 😤

Season Over.

I found a video yesterday which I think adequately represents how I predict Collingwood’s season and run into finals will go.

Collingwood’s home and away season is represented by the great boundary side mark, excellent stuff! The rest of the video represents how their finals campaign is going to go.

Achieve something more than a preliminaryship and get back to me.
Don’t worry. If Collingwood don’t win a premiership we’ll be hearing how they were still a better side than the 3x premiership Tigers, much like the flagless Saints (supposedly) were in 2009-10.

Don’t worry. If Collingwood don’t win a premiership we’ll be hearing how they were still a better side than the 3x premiership Tigers, much like the flagless Saints (supposedly) were in 2009-10.
How's the bottom four going?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back