Preview Qualifying Final: Fremantle v Sydney, Domain Stadium, Sat, Sept 12, 1.20pm (WA), 3.20pm (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
fremantevsydney.png

Patrick Keane ‏@AFL_PKeane

• Fremantle, as top-ranked side, advised AFL they wished to be play Saturday.
7 day forecast

Perth area
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely during the morning. Winds westerly 15 to 25 km/h turning south to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h during the day.

Last edited:

Fremantle to win.

Sandilands, Fyfe, Mundy, Barlow, Neale and Hill to dominate Sydney's midfield minus Parker and Jack.

McPharlin, Johnson and Dawson to hold Tippett, Reid and Buddy to a total of 2-4 goals.

The Domain Cauldron to overflow with purple reign and the Freo chant to be so loud that it ruptures eardrums.

Fremantle wont be able to shut down tippett, buddy , reid, goodes and co

Jack is a big out, but mcveigh smith and maybe mcglynn back

We will win, fremantle wont be doing much in these finals,

Fremantle wont be able to shut down tippett, buddy , reid, goodes and co

Jack is a big out, but mcveigh smith and maybe mcglynn back

We will win, fremantle wont be doing much in these finals,

McPharlin and Johnson held Buddy and Tippett to a total of 4 goals last game played at Subiaco. And that was when buddy was fully fit.

McPharlin and Johnson held Buddy and Tippett to a total of 4 goals last game played at Subiaco. And that was when buddy was fully fit.

We didnt turn up til half time and almost won the game

Ross lyon will probably tripple team buddy like last years final and we will win again

Very confident

Swans to win 2.3 15 to 1.7 13
I'd take it and run

I think if we can equal them in the midfield and around stoppages, we are a big chance. Be interesting to see how the rested players come back into it. Should be a good one to watch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ross lyon will probably tripple team buddy like last years final and we will win again

Very confident

Why triple team a lame player? Buddy won't be doing much. Flat track bully Tippett will melt in the pressure of a qualifying final.

In any event, it's the midfield where the battle will be won and lost. Pyke will be dominated by Sandilands and Fyfe, Mundy, Barlow, Neale and Hill will be too dominant for your depleted mids to handle. Very confident of that.

Why triple team a lame player? Buddy won't be doing much. Flat track bully Tippett will melt in the pressure of a qualifying final.

In any event, it's the midfield where the battle will be won and lost. Pyke will be dominated by Sandilands and Fyfe, Mundy, Barlow, Neale and Hill will be too dominant for your depleted mids to handle. Very confident of that.

Tippett has stood up in finals unlike just about every dockers player

Fyfe carries the rest of those blokes, mundy is good, but barlow and neale lol.

Ill back kennedy mcveigh hanners mitchell jetta and co to get the job done even without parker and jack

Regardless the result wont be decided by you and i debating sadly

Will have to agree to disagree but i am pretty sure you will be the one upset sorry

We turned up from the start, coasted and did win the game.

A lot of variables here the main one being how fit Fyfe is but also if Ballantyne plays and if Lyon picks Taberner or Alex Pearce to support Pav.
I suspect we will go in favourites and this will be a cracking contest.
Freo by a few.

We turned up from the start, coasted and did win the game.

A lot of variables here the main one being how fit Fyfe is but also if Ballantyne plays and if Lyon picks Taberner or Alex Pearce to support Pav.
I suspect we will go in favourites and this will be a cracking contest.
Freo by a few.

Yep you did win in round 4

Took a few dodgy decisions but if thats coasting then ok

New game this week

Biggest factor is the home ground, esp the umpiring over there

Fremantle to win.

Sandilands, Fyfe, Mundy, Barlow, Neale and Hill to dominate Sydney's midfield minus Parker and Jack.

McPharlin, Johnson and Dawson to hold Tippett, Reid and Buddy to a total of 2-4 goals.

The Domain Cauldron to overflow with purple reign and the Freo chant to be so loud that it ruptures eardrums.
Are you talking about the speaker in which THE FREOOOOOO chant is played through LOL

New game this week

I think you are confusing us with West Coast in terms of getting home ground favouritism from the umpires.
And really every team can pull a few decisions from a game and have a whinge about it but claiming umpires as a reason for a loss is just silly.
It couldn't possibly be that Freo came to play on the day were the better team when it counted I guess.
But I guess you have your psychological reason ready in case Sydney lose.

New game this week

Typical blaming the umpires. Mate, it was 9 goals to 1 at half time. As Freo has done all year, they took their foot of the gas in the second half and coasted home.

I think you are confusing us with West Coast in terms of getting home ground favouritism from the umpires.
And really every team can pull a few decisions from a game and have a whinge about it but claiming umpires as a reason for a loss is just silly.
It couldn't possibly be that Freo came to play on the day were the better team when it counted I guess.
But I guess you have your psychological reason ready in case Sydney lose.

Yup i do :p

I dunno its saturday,, ill get nervous later in the week

Just enjoying the banter for now
Freo were better in round 4 though no denying that in all seriousness

Are you talking about the speaker in which THE FREOOOOOO chant is played through LOL
The AFL are doing this to every club now and its not optional believe it or not. Our cheer squad complained and were told you have to have this crap piped through the speakers. AFL orders. Seriously.
Its part of what is making the game Americanised and unrecognisable to some.

Typical blaming the umpires. Mate, it was 9 goals to 1 at half time. As Freo has done all year, they took their foot of the gas in the second half and coasted home.

I wasnt being serious calm you farm

Freo take their foot off the pedal anytime a team fights back of course, nothing to do with the other team
Time will tell

A good start though for sydney will be crucial as the away team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back