Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

Remove this Banner Ad

No. But I see BigFooty started in '99. Absolutely I was posting before this time. Did the board have another name back then?
Nope. I had a chat page on Footynet.com in 1997 or 98?

You have set SuperNav to display at the top of the screen. You can move it left or right if you like. Or switch it off.

Down the bottom of your preferences.

Thanks. I haven't set anything, it must have defaulted to that when the new set up came in. I will change it though. Thanks for the info.

Thanks. I haven't set anything, it must have defaulted to that when the new set up came in. I will change it though. Thanks for the info.
I will check that out.

How tall is your browser window there? The system responds to width and height of browser window. Too short and it will put the SuperNav at the top.

Umm, not sure o_O It just fits into my laptop screen. it was doing it on my pohone as well. Both are fixed since I made the change you suggested.

Umm, not sure o_O It just fits into my laptop screen. it was doing it on my pohone as well. Both are fixed since I made the change you suggested.
I couldn't see a change to show it at the top in the user change log, so for some reason it seems to have defaulted to the top. It's a bit of a mystery to us how that happened but we will look out and see if other people report it.

Thanks for your feedback. Hope you're happy with the nav now.

I couldn't see a change to show it at the top in the user change log, so for some reason it seems to have defaulted to the top. It's a bit of a mystery to us how that happened but we will look out and see if other people report it.

Yep, all good now :thumbsu:

I have the double but only when the cursor/page is at the top of the page

Hi Chief,

Legally, I am an adult. Mentally, I am almost there. I feel I am mature enough to see unfiltered swear words and other blocked words and not cry about it. Any chance of making the swear filter optional?

With much love,

Quiv

Last edited:
Hi Chief,

Legally, I am an adult. Mentally, I am almost there. I feel I am mature enough to see unfiltered swear words and other blocked words and night cry about it. Any chance of making the swear filter optional?

With much love,

Quiv
Maybe in future for Premium members who don't have external banner ads on their forum pages.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it/could it be possible to upload a sound file directly from the computer rather than having to go through a 3rd party host?
They’re all just files so I don’t see why we can’t. I’ll have to check it out.

Any mods out there? Can you tell me why my screen is all of a sudden dark? How do I change it back to what it was? Tia
Could you post a screen shot?

What operating system? Web browser? Device?

What happens just before you get this?

Is there any reason why on the app, the like counter on each post doesn’t go beyond 5 (or6 if you like the post)? I wanna see how many likes things have.
I’ve never been given an answer why it does that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back