Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Southampton F.C., eAFL SUNS
I don’t have access to a Samsung but I can play with it Chrome developer view and see how it goes.
No worries. Just checked on Safari in private mode and it looks like the text size is bigger on that as well. Tried logging out and back in too.

The text size in a thread looks out of whack with how the text still shows when viewing forum lists etc. (the latter remaining smaller).

Will give it a go. As I say, I know someone else who has noticed the font size change, so perhaps it’s not just me.
It's not. I didn't mind it being a bit bigger though so I didn't say anything

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Yeah I have updated iOS and all of my apps.

My screen size did freak out a little just then so I took a screenshot...

View attachment 963253
Ive been getting this in the last 3? days .. I just thought I had an over sensitive screen. Another text based site I use does this occasionally then will re-size automatically to my last saved setting

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Because nobody wants to mod that board so it's not opening up.

I'm not asking for it to be opened up....I can still access it & see all my o/p threads in it, but when I click on them it gives me the old 'oops'.....I don't want to add to them or post there anymore, I just want to be able to read them is all.

I'm not asking for it to be opened up....I can still access it & see all my o/p threads in it, but when I click on them it gives me the old 'oops'.....I don't want to add to them or post there anymore, I just want to be able to read them is all.
Just type up your most strident "SOROS AND HILLARY AND THE CIA DID IT!" post and read that a few hundred times.

No thanks necessary.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Just type up your most strident "SOROS AND HILLARY AND THE CIA DID IT!" post and read that a few hundred times.

No thanks necessary.

Clearly my perfectly reasonable request is beyond your high-tech (greatest admin ever) abilities.

My 'Russia-Gate (LOL) thread seems to have left an indelible & lasting impression.

P.S TechFerret....It's hug your boss day today.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Really? And only yesterday was Inappropriate Physical Contact in the Workplace Day. I'm the lucky one, it seems.

1600392405118.png

No worries. Just checked on Safari in private mode and it looks like the text size is bigger on that as well. Tried logging out and back in too.

The text size in a thread looks out of whack with how the text still shows when viewing forum lists etc. (the latter remaining smaller).
I have the same issue but font is Tiny

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Hi.

I'm in the process of creating some gifs for the SFA.

They're only around 1MB in file size each but last around 15 to 20 seconds.

In trying to test uploading them I find I get the 'Oops. Ran into some problems' message after the load gets to 100% and sits there a while.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers

TechFerret

Team Captain
Mar 9, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hi.

I'm in the process of creating some gifs for the SFA.

They're only around 1MB in file size each but last around 15 to 20 seconds.

In trying to test uploading them I find I get the 'Oops. Ran into some problems' message after the load gets to 100% and sits there a while.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers
Are you just uploading them as attachments in a post? Does anything else upload or is it just these gifs in particular it doesn't like?

I just did some test uploads and they were near instant but I'm probably not doing what you're doing. :-/

Can you try again in case there was some network issue going on at the same time?

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Are you just uploading them as attachments in a post? Does anything else upload or is it just these gifs in particular it doesn't like?

I just did some test uploads and they were near instant but I'm probably not doing what you're doing. :-/

Can you try again in case there was some network issue going on at the same time?

Yeah still not working mate. I can load them into an external site, like imgur, then link the URL from there and it works, but trying to upload them directly to here and I still get the same error.

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers

I tried both methods.

As an attachment it'd get to 100% but then just sit there. If I tried to reload the page it'd ask if I was sure I wanted to 'Leave' as files were still being loaded on the page.

It would only 'load' the one attachment also. If I tried a second one it'd just sit on 0% while the other was on 100%.

TechFerret

Team Captain
Mar 9, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
I tried both methods.

As an attachment it'd get to 100% but then just sit there. If I tried to reload the page it'd ask if I was sure I wanted to 'Leave' as files were still being loaded on the page.

It would only 'load' the one attachment also. If I tried a second one it'd just sit on 0% while the other was on 100%.
I'm throwing this one open to Chief. Technically it shouldn't be a problem. There's clearly something with these files but I'm unsure. Are you able to email them to Chief so he can have a look?

skittlebrew

Premiership Player
Feb 8, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Is it possible to request an IP ban? I've started a new job and am spending too much time on BF.

Is there a way to ban access just from one access point? It's a small workplace, I doubt there is any other BF users.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back