Game Day R10 2024: Euro-Yroke v Walyalup (The Ross Lyon Cup)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was half joking! But seriously if we want to stop being a bottom 8 team a lot of guys through our midfield and forward line need more class in front of goals. Class comes natural talent and learned skills, one of those you cant change the other you can.

:shrug:
They're all learned skills really. It's how easily any one player can access them (ie finer motor skills and awareness) that's more innate. Certainly the awareness part can also be trained and improved through particular types of routine implementation.

Through all that goalkicking accuracy on average has remained in the 52%-59% range since the 1970's. It's only freaks like Lockett who go up into the 70+% range for extended periods.

It'd be interesting how goalkicking intersects with average age.

I’ve run the numbers.

We win 85 to 63

It’s a win, but our percentage will be .01 behind Gold Coast and have us sitting 9th at rounds end.

I have very little confidence of a Freo win against the Saints, with RTB coaching they will be very hard to beat at home. Saints by less than a goal.☹️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone update thread title to the team’s actual names?

It’s Euro-Yroke v Walyalup.
You forgot to say plea- oh it’s been done.

We can win this if we can get a little more out of our forward line. Hoping the subbing last week proved a bit of a rocket for Freddy and he gets 15 disposals and 3 goals. He needs to be involved in the game for much longer periods.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back