Preview R18 - Vs. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Outs - Amartey, Taylor and Bell
Ins - Sinclair, Dawson and Rowbottom

Last of the games out of the Cairns hub and we’ve been competitive just fading to a stronger Lions outfit.

Cats capitulated to the Tigers so no doubt looking to finish off home and away season strongly.

We've had a few cracking games against the cats over the journey. Hopefully we can compete & snare an underdog win!
Btw... NICK DAVIS!! NICK DAVIS!! NICK DAVIS!!
I'll duck in while the Off Topic police are fetching donuts and ask if anyone knows who was behind the famous sign that night and what became of it? To have its contents play out as they did, surely it was the work of time travellers? Questionable spelling aside, it belongs in the Swans archive.
nick-davis-come-to-save-us-1.jpg

I'll duck in while the Off Topic police are fetching donuts and ask if anyone knows who was behind the famous sign that night and what became of it? To have its contents play out as they did, surely it was the work of time travellers? Questionable spelling aside, it belongs in the Swans archive.
View attachment 962003

Front Bar does the best reporting on the obscure yet memorable footy incidents.

They tracked down the kid that got caught in the Windy Hill brawl and the large Eagles supporter who got a force 10 blast of Mickey O in his face.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was TheMase. He picks on Reid all the time.

Haha

I’d actually say no because I don’t care so much about idolisation and have no need for him as a friend. That would go for any of the players.

I also accept he is an average footballer that plays a role and don’t complain about it :p

Sorry for stinking up your thread with a SC related question, but...

Will Dawson play? WTF happened to him?

Love this guy. Love everything about him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back