Game Day R2, 2022 - God v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm led to believe one of the teams will be in a cherished heritage jumper. Here's a clue - it's not us :mad:.

Anyway this is a game we must not lose, and ideally should stamp our authority early. Looking for big games from our debutants, am worried about the fitness of our walking wounded.

Port to lead throughout and win by 30 points.

The great man to smile down on all. Hope everyone who's there cherishes the memory of the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I already know I'm going to hate this game. Even if we win it'll be:
No method going forward
We'll let a poor team have periods of domination
Lycett will let things be done to him in ruck, that should have security dragging him off, as you can't let those sort of acts be done to you in public, when there are kids in the stands
A good chance of a zero or one goal quarter
Ken 'John Nash' Hinkley will give another Forest Gump press conference performance

Add in the club wearing a patch like you'd find at the bottom of a cereal box and wear proudly to school as an 8 year old, instead of the PB's, to honour our greatest player and not attending is probably the best thing for me. I'd be likely to either burst a blood vessel, have a stroke or get arrested for going near the coaches box and letting rip with profanities, as I've been pushed past the point of holding back.

Pumped for the first home game of the year. Will get to town early and enjoy the sun as I walk around the city. Will grab a nice meal and head to the oval. The simple pleasures of life. Don’t kill that good feeling Port

That was sounding like a lovely day until Port got involved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back