Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
tenor.gif

Ragdolled Final v2.jpg

For those of you fortunate enough to have missed The Raggy Dolls on the ABC after school many moons ago, you didn’t miss much.

Essentially, it’s a story of a bunch of inferior quality misfits who live their life in the Reject bin.

The thread premise is pretty simple.

Tag someone you ragdolled, either this week or in past weeks, to remind them just who the alpha is in the relationship.

Did you get the better of them in a battle of banter and wit? Tag them :thumbsu:

Did the sim grace you with a superior on-field performance against your jerk opponent? Tag them :thumbsu:

Ned_Flanders being a sad sack of s**t after you handled him with ease, again? Tag away :thumbsu:

NaturalDisaster need putting in his place? Tag the reject back into the bin he so rightly belongs in :thumbsu:

Your tags can be delivered however you please. You can have the final word with the flog you’ve been dismantling all week or you can simply tag said potato, say nothing, and let them try to fill in the gaps.

To kickstart proceedings …

Barrybran

Taylor

PS. Before you bozos start tagging me in this ad nauseam, let me say, there’s genuinely only about one or two of you that can do so with any modicum of integrity. Do it, and you aren't anywhere near as funny as you think you are :thumbsu:

Last edited:

Too many Hawks to list today but they got the chocolates today so we’ll done Agent93

So next week’s blockbuster will get in early U2tigers you might need some surgery before you go to Vas Vegas in S30
1589099107698.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well poor old TJASTA had a week he would rather forget. #rentfree hey mate?

Much Lurv

Crushy.
no not really
this may blow your mind but i don't really care you and this whole thing you have against me is just sad

no not really
this may blow your mind but i don't really care you and this whole thing you have against me is just sad

But I don't have anything against you TJ. Just staggered you ever captained n SFA club ….

But I don't have anything against you TJ. Just staggered you ever captained n SFA club ….
stop lying
you are in love with me for some reason and don't want to leave me alone, it's Bloodied52 tagging me in every thread all over again

stop lying
you are in love with me for some reason and don't want to leave me alone, it's Bloodied52 tagging me in every thread all over again

What? Where am I? Oh its a favourite poster saying hi.

Hi TJASTA great to see you.

I think you and Metalcrusher will become besties.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back