Game Day Rampe's Romper Stompers vs the WAFL presents the worst of Wurst Coast feat. T. Kelly - the Margin Mania SCG Special! + A Guest appearance from DanWA

Remove this Banner Ad

I am clearly not an alias

You are clearly a child

You have appointed yourself the sole arbiter of who is and who isn't an alias. A process which goes something like this:

1. I don't like the way this person posts
2. They must be an alias, even if I have no idea whose
3. Confimed if they deny being an alias

Now either STFU so we can enjoy this massacre, or name the 18 Weagles players who need to be replaced to create an AFL standard team. That would at least be mildly interesting

Sydney, if you win this by more than 186, I promise never to troll your team or any Swans player involved in this match on Bigfooty for the rest of my Bigfooty life.

You are clearly a child

You have appointed yourself the sole arbiter of who is and who isn't an alias. A process which goes something like this:

1. I don't like the way this person posts
2. They must be an alias, even if I have no idea whose
3. Confimed if they deny being an alias

Now either STFU so we can enjoy this massacre, or name the 18 Weagles players who need to be replaced to create an AFL standard team. That would at least be mildly interesting
post this from your original account

(Log in to remove this ad.)

images

Say what you will about our lack of premierships, at least we'll never get to say we fielded the worst team in AFL history.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back