Game Day Rampe's Romper Stompers vs the WAFL presents the worst of Wurst Coast feat. T. Kelly - the Margin Mania SCG Special! + A Guest appearance from DanWA

Remove this Banner Ad

First to 100 wins. Can’t see west coast getting up from here

Brave call, if Worst Coast can kick the next 12 goals they are right back in this.

They will need the Swans to pack it in now and hit the showers for that to happen though.

Over 100 points now and it's not even halfway through the 3rd quarter.

A 200 point flogging not out of the question here.

Fascinating viewing, like watching a car crash.

giphy.gif

ya gotta give DH Dan credit for one thing, and one thing only: he is probably the only poster in the history of the Bay that genuinely believes every word he has ever posted is 100% gospel truth :D

Really showing how we are missing 18 players

Agree, Kelly Yeo Shuey Sheed Darling Gaff Barrass Allen not AFL standard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ya gotta give DH Dan credit for one thing, and one thing only: he is probably the only poster in the history of the Bay that genuinely believes every word he has ever posted is 100% gospel truth :D

Agree, Kelly Yeo Shuey Sheed Darling Gaff Barrass Allen not AFL standard
No one believes anything from you because you are a benny

And I'm a Benny because Bennies always deny being Bennies. Yes we're familiar with your circuitous, paranoid Salem witch trials logic

But you aren't

Yes I am. Never had another account, or changed named - don't need one, don't want one

You repeating things ad infinitum doesn't make them true DH. We went through this the other week and you made a complete clown of yourself :D

Anything to deflect from the shitfest on TV I guess

Yes I am. Never had another account, or changed named - don't need one, don't want one

You repeating things ad infinitum doesn't make them true DH. We went through this the other week and you made a complete clown of yourself :D

Anything to deflect from the shitfest on TV I guess
Nice try alias

Remove this Banner Ad

Back