Mod. Notice RandB - Finishing up as mod, thanks everyone!

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't visit the board as often any more so I am shocked, SHOCKED I say to also discover your name is pronounced R and B and not Rand B. I feel like such an idiot after all these years.

You're a mod eternal in my eyes. :thumbsu:

I just had a thought - maybe if you replaced the "and" in your name with one of these - &? I think that might remove the Rand B
I'm pretty sure I tried that at the time I first joined up (when it was the older platform) and for some reason it wouldn't let me.

You can re-pin the intro thread if you like. Mod training for everyone to see.

I'm pretty sure I tried that at the time I first joined up (when it was the older platform) and for some reason it wouldn't let me.

You can re-pin the intro thread if you like. Mod training for everyone to see.
Good Idea. I'll do that.

Can I report your post too? That would be good training.

I don't want to sound like a rude bastard here but surely some others realised it was R and B earlier??
I only ever thought it was R&B.

Why didn't you go with RampersandB RandB?

It would have made it much clearer for all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Mr B, our dealings when I first joined were fantastic and I'm sure this board wouldn't be anywhere near as pleasant without your guidance for however long you've been here. Well played :)

I don't want to sound like a rude bastard here but surely some others realised it was R and B earlier??
Nope.

How did people not realise that it was R and B?

I thought it was obvious :drunk:

I thought R and B as soon as I saw it? Maybe because Im a fan of RnB music?

I remember when you weren't a mod :huh:. I remember when CA wasn't a mod. Feeling old tonight. Great work Rand :thumbsu:

Out of curiosity did you turn down being a mod? You've always been one of those boring bastards that would mod well :D

Out of curiosity did you turn down being a mod? You've always been one of those boring bastards that would mod well :D

Love your work.

"You're the right combination of campaigner and loser that makes a good moderator. Why aren't you one?"

I was desperate to be one when I first started on here in 09 and 10 but they wouldn't let me, now I enjoy being a bit of a campaigner too much to ever want to do it (or to be asked, in turn).

Love your work.

"You're the right combination of campaigner and loser that makes a good moderator. Why aren't you one?"

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck ...

Just playing Tulip figured everyone else from our vintage was becoming mods so thought you might have been asked

Remove this Banner Ad

Back