Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't tell if everyone's having a lend. Avoid Lynx at all costs unless you wanna smell like a 15-year-old, testosterone-fuelled boy.
In terms of deodorants I rotate between Nivea Men Invisible Black & White, and Adidas 6-in-1 Cool and Dry, depending on sales/availability. They both smell good and don't break the bank.

I've worn trunks for 10+ years and wouldn't know any different. Got two or three years wear out of some legit CK's – I got a week's worth in a warehouse sale once – but now I just go with Bonds. They're expensive at retail price, but Woolworths often have 50% off, Bonds themselves often have 40% off, and you can get them even cheaper if you buy in bulk on eBay and are happy to just have a lucky dip at the colour (which is what I did). After many years of fussing about whether my jocks looked appealing, I figured that by the time you get down to your underwear, you're already in. Bonds jocks can be plain but are reliable and do the job.

I have nothing more to say on this matter.

so currently 2 weeks into my 6 week honeymoon in Europe and I dunno if anyone that has travelled recently (that is also a Telstra home internet customer) but fk me the FON network has been an absolute godsend here. First week was in the UK and most of the places we visited had free wifi, but the last week we've been in the Cotê d'Azur and it's a bit trickier for free internet, but lawd it's amazing to find a FON network pretty much every 5 minutes walking around.

For those that don't know, it's essentially the Telstra Air network overseas. You need to allow your router at home to be on the FON network and in exchange you can use anyone elses across the world (and use your download allocation).

Dove Mens black for mine, brilliant deodorant.
Dove minty green body wash does the job
And then some Calvin Klein underwear

But the biggest thing is your cologne, I highly recommend Burberry as I'm currently swapping between London and Mr Burberry

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know when the Majestic BBL contract is up?

Gossip around the proverbial watercooler is that BBL is going to let teams sort their own kits, at least for training.

Wait I just listened to it again and it sounds like Laurel.
I mean, Laurel makes the most sense because it sounded like a normal American voice, but Yanny sounds like a weird voice.
See, I’ve never heard yanny, even when people change the pitch to enhance the yanny. A lot of people seem to be able to hear both though.

What the **** are you two talking about
Basically there is this audio clip going around that some people hear as the voice saying “yanny” while other people hear “laurel”.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back