Play Nice Random Discussion II - NO POLITICS, NO RELIGION

Remove this Banner Ad

Eddie Betts' fantastic series of kids books is now a TV/Netflix series

Great stuff given Eddie has struggled with literacy issues growing up.

I love the fact he is using the fame from bis blessed football talents to become a book author and esp help and encourage young kids struggling to read (esp Indigenous Youth) get more enthused and keen to read
He is a role model and a champion.

I don't care if Teague's coaching career at Carlton went sour, I will forever be grateful for DT for bringing Eddie home and play our his career in Navy Blue.

Last edited:
******* guessen, can they squeeze just 5 seconds of content out without a hundred truckloads of shrieking ******* advertising? * me dead..
I've heard it's better not to listen

******* guessen, can they squeeze just 5 seconds of content out without a hundred truckloads of shrieking ******* advertising? * me dead..
You sound a bit stressed there, Thy. Perhaps you better get yourself along to Chemist Warehouse for some top quality stress pills! Perhaps time to treat yourself with a special deal from Werribee Isuzu, they'll give you top dollar! But if all else fails, trust Tobin Brothers funerals - celebrate life!

This post brought to you by Bletch Enterprises.

You sound a bit stressed there, Thy. Perhaps you better get yourself along to Chemist Warehouse for some top quality stress pills! Perhaps time to treat yourself with a special deal from Werribee Isuzu, they'll give you top dollar! But if all else fails, trust Tobin Brothers funerals - celebrate life!

This post brought to you by Bletch Enterprises.
you understand this means war......

Skull-found-in-medieval-castle-dungeons.jpg

laugh it up..........this ain't no disco.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't remember having so much natural light
you only got a standard cellar room because of your constant bickering - I've since opened the mezzanine level up a bit - I'm not a complete savage.....

All good, my advice is to get your chores done and keep a low profile

Mops, brooms etc are second on the left, tea room (don’t linger !) next one down, avoid the first room…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back