Play Nice Random Discussion II - NO POLITICS, NO RELIGION

Remove this Banner Ad

Let he without sin cast the first stone.

Cocaine use is rife throughout the AFL and AFLW.
For Gen Z and younger millennials, alcohol isn't anywhere near as popular as it used to be. And 'drugs' are very normalized. There's no real taboo there. Add to that the reality that drinking = hangovers and weight gain, it'd be crazy to think coke use isn't even more prevalent in professional sports than the broader community.

Personally, I'd rather our players live 'clean' but that's not going to happen.

Obviously what happened with Chris Mainwaring shows that coke is far from safe if you're not careful/smart about it. But I guess that's no different to booze is it.

Apparently KohPhi has perfected the chip dim sim pizza though
My 'chip sim' is a thing of beauty..

20190913_184856.jpg

You should taste my 'spring chip sim'.. it's a hollowed out spring roll stuffed with two chip sims'.. magnificent.

For Gen Z and younger millennials, alcohol isn't anywhere near as popular as it used to be. And 'drugs' are very normalized. There's no real taboo there. Add to that the reality that drinking = hangovers and weight gain, it'd be crazy to think coke use isn't even more prevalent in professional sports than the broader community.

Personally, I'd rather our players live 'clean' but that's not going to happen.

Obviously what happened with Chris Mainwaring shows that coke is far from safe if you're not careful/smart about it. But I guess that's no different to booze is it.

I’ve been drinking coke since 1973. No hangovers and tastes better than Pepsi.

I was weaned on Coke when I was a young'n, but now cant stand the stuff. Diabetes in a can. I do like Pepsi but also over-sweet syrup. I'm on the sugar free booch now and would never go back.

At the age of 21, worked with an older guy that consumed 6 cans a day, everyday

Played basketball against him in the off-season, 20 years on, that crap had eaten him away

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was weaned on Coke when I was a young'n, but now cant stand the stuff. Diabetes in a can. I do like Pepsi but also over-sweet syrup. I'm on the sugar free booch now and would never go back.
The Black Asprin. When you need it, you need it.

At the age of 21, worked with an older guy that consumed 6 cans a day, everyday

Played basketball against him in the off-season, 20 years on, that crap had eaten him away
A guy in our sydney office does not drink water and only drinks pepsi max.

Not a healthy lad at all.

IMG_0441.jpeg

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back