Play Nice Random Discussion II - NO POLITICS, NO RELIGION

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminds me of Mr Inbetween' starring Scott Ryan Ray Shoesmith's favourite food are dimmies (BTW, not for the faint of heart, but I found it funny as...)
Haha someone earlier saying they've never had dimmies reminded me of the traitor Freddie. I imagined that poster sitting in his jocks and dressing gown typing it.

Last edited:
Ferrero Rocher for the win.

Snickers right up there.

Picnic not bad.

Mars bars more than solid.

Milky Way surprisingly yum.

Tim Tams. Oh man, Tim Tams. Especially when you bite off the corners, dip it in tea and turn it into a straw. Like liquid, gooey heaven.

Yeah.... I have a problem....
I do not like any of these. I think your taste buds are broken. Why you need you chocolate ti be so busy?

I don't 'skip' to the most recent page often in this thread. But the level that this thread has dropped to compelled me. And this thread has a low bar.

Bring on the draft.

Did you say chocolate drop?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New contender for weirdest food combination.

Friend in ward from Townsville had fresh mangos as her lunch dessert. She ate them only after pouring enough soy sauce on them to sink a boat.

I would have to say it has never occurred to me to put cream cheese and biscuits in a sandwich.
Give it a crack, if you're a lover of teddy bear biscuits as well a cream cheese, you'll never look back. A tip though, to be consumed immediately. The teddy bears will go soggy if you leave it too long losing the crunch element.

New contender for weirdest food combination.

Friend in ward from Townsville had fresh mangos as her lunch dessert. She ate them only after pouring enough soy sauce on them to sink a boat.
I do love mangoes and soy sauce but not together.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back