Random Discussion - NO POLITICS, NO RELIGION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Nintendo Switch owners out there, I need a new game.

Played through Zelda and just have one armour upgrade and 2 or 3 sidequests outstanding although didnt get the DLC. Any views on Zelda : BOTW DLC ?

Just short of 700 power moons in Super Mario Odyssey but it is getting a bit of a grind now.

Looking for a recommendation for a new game. Was thinking about Xenoblade ?

How much of a hole is Barnaby digging for himself? The guy is clearly on the verge of a breakdown with his latest paternity comments.
Barnaby has never been one of the smarter blokes in the Parliament.

Not sure what possessed to him to state there was a 'grey area' in relation to paternity. Incredibly disrepectful and stupid thing to say.

Played through Zelda and just have one armour upgrade and 2 or 3 sidequests outstanding although didnt get the DLC. Any views on Zelda : BOTW DLC ?

Just short of 700 power moons in Super Mario Odyssey but it is getting a bit of a grind now.

OES

BlueBelle i have a wiiu not a switch. I'm way too pov to afford a switch (plus I kind of have to save up for a wedding or two ;))

Anyway I got the dlc for Zelda and I still haven't played it. Only finished the game about six weeks ago and haven't even really gone looking for the extra stuff yet.

I've heard the extra quest is worth the dlc cost alone.... I've also heard it's a rip off and really disappointing. It's thirty bucks though isn't it? Just do it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BlueBelle i have a wiiu not a switch. I'm way too pov to afford a switch (plus I kind of have to save up for a wedding or two ;))

Anyway I got the dlc for Zelda and I still haven't played it. Only finished the game about six weeks ago and haven't even really gone looking for the extra stuff yet.

I've heard the extra quest is worth the dlc cost alone.... I've also heard it's a rip off and really disappointing. It's thirty bucks though isn't it? Just do it!

Wedding or two? Who else are you planning on marrying wise guy!!!!

P.S Goes to show how much attention I pay re your gaming consoles :p

Take $500 out of the wedding budget and buy a Switch. Just do it :D Dont tell BlueBelle though ;)

What's mario odyssey like? 3D world looked awesome but after playing it was like "mehhhhh" - my seven year old loves it more than me.

What's mario odyssey like? 3D world looked awesome but after playing it was like "mehhhhh" - my seven year old loves it more than me.
Incredible 3d platformer , i enjoyed more than BoTW (only just). The cap mechanic works really well and some of the combination moves just make the game an absolute joy to play. If you only buy 1 Switch game this is it. Heap of perfect scores from reviewers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back