Random Discussion Thread 133- On Broadway

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

People are less ashamed of sharing their horrible opinions than they used to be. These people always existed, but never had the confidence to be proudly ignorant.
That's because, with the advent of social media and the internet, in general, like youtube etc, it is easy to get listened to. It's simply a lot easier to share your opinions and market them as gospel.

That's because, with the advent of social media and the internet, in general, like youtube etc, it is easy to get listened to. It's simply a lot easier to share your opinions and market them as gospel.
It's also easier to find like minded people and build an echo chamber.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does he though?

No one is abusing anyone, except me for my bullying. :(

I'd confidently estimate over 50% of regular posters have him on ignore. If someone brings the board that much displeasure it should really be questioned.

I know you could just say it's a difference of opinion but even guys like E87 were just opinionated and loved to argue. Of course the PM threats were the tipping point there.

I'd confidently estimate over 50% of regular posters have him on ignore. If someone brings the board that much displeasure it should really be questioned.

I know you could just say it's a difference of opinion but even guys like E87 were just opinionated and loved to argue. Of course the PM threats were the tipping point there.
Agreed.

Yeah all the new posters seem to bring nothing but displeasure smh.
EDIT: I have been reliably informed that I have goofed.
Would delete but I am a new poster and I brought displeasure to myself, therefore comment is still valid. :)

Last edited:
At this stage I think it’s actually irresponsible to let F09 stay on BigFooty. He seems to be genuinely affected by it every single day. Can’t be good for your mental health.

The side effect of a nicer, happier board is one thing, but it’s rare to see people seemingly so adversely affected by the footy for so long.

At this stage I think it’s actually irresponsible to let F09 stay on BigFooty. He seems to be genuinely affected by it every single day. Can’t be good for your mental health.

The side effect of a nicer, happier board is one thing, but it’s rare to see people seemingly so adversely affected by the footy for so long.
This is a good call.

However F09 is going out of their way to be anti eagle now. Why post you’re gonna watch 2 minutes! ( yes I peeked)

Let the poster smell the daisies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back