Random Discussion Thread 140- Club Folding Enthusiasts Only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never heard of Brave. Cheers.

Why is it a better browser?
Think of it as a souped up version of Chrome.. because that’s essentially what it is. It’s an open source version of the later without a bunch of the weird s**t Google sticks in to track you for ads etc. works with all the chrome add ons as well.

I have nothing against Google, just find this browser to be better than their offering.

Think of it as a souped up version of Chrome.. because that’s essentially what it is. It’s an open source version of the later without a bunch of the weird **** Google sticks in to track you for ads etc. works with all the chrome add ons as well.

I have nothing against Google, just find this browser to be better than their offering.
Is it better than firefox?

I promise that this is not me.
View attachment 667268
giphy.gif

Speaking of Endgame, I just spent half an hour trying to find parking at Belmont so I could get some ******* lunch to absolutely no avail. I blame all the parking spots being taken by people seeing Endgame at Reading. Screw you, Dismarvel!

Speaking of Endgame, I just spent half an hour trying to find parking at Belmont so I could get some ******* lunch to absolutely no avail. I blame all the parking spots being taken by people seeing Endgame at Reading. Screw you, Dismarvel!
That sports bar near there is quite nice

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chrome has always been more resource heavy than Firefox imo.
Why do you prefer chrome?
Just ease of use - and less issues with the browser

I was a massive Firefox user a couple yrs back too - switched and have never looked back

Just ease of use - and less issues with the browser

I was a massive Firefox user a couple yrs back too - switched and have never looked back
I did the same but the other way. Only problems I have are with some websites specifically designed for chrome but other than I've haven't had an issue with firefox for years.

I switched to chrome when I was 13 and had to use the home computer. Mate told me about incognito.

Chrome has always been more resource heavy than Firefox imo.
Why do you prefer chrome?

Chrome is a slower computer killer, I wouldn’t use it on a laptop or desktop with less than 8GB of RAM. I only use it because my rig has an i7 and 16Gb of ram so it doesn’t affect my performance.

Never really used Firefox, only ever used Safari on my MacBook and Chrome on my gaming rig.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back