Random Discussion Thread 141- Powered by <redacted>

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I had a tear rolling down my face watching this. Pure class from Bolton. Not many people can crack wide grin and stay positive after being sacked like that.

Pretty sad that he was made the scapegoat.

You don't get a head coach gig without being a great assistant (unless you are named Buckley or Hird) and he's too young to retire to media commentary. Wouldn't mind him here if he wants to get as far away from Melbourne as possible.

Somehow the Trade thread is more annoying than the Changes thread lately. I suspect it'll be at an all time high during our bye week.
Trade/draft threads are the absolute worst. They’re much better in between trade week and draft day. Then they slowly degrade until about mid season

No point even clicking on changes thread until Thursday evenings these days

Somehow the Trade thread is more annoying than the Changes thread lately. I suspect it'll be at an all time high during our bye week.
Go read the thread on the Draft and Trading board if you like being annoyed. A less productive and insightful six month tete-a-tete between two fan bases you'll never see.

Imagine Dropping $ 11,000 (US i believe) for the new Mac pro, display and stand. The stan alone for the bloody display is $1k.

Apple taking the piss now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a crack at the WA State of origin 18 for this season. Picked as if they played this weekend. It took me longer than expected as i haven't been following footy as much this year
Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 9.15.37 PM.png
Edit: Dropped Sheed and Brought in B.Hill
Got enough inside typish mids.

Last edited:
Imagine Dropping $ 11,000 (US i believe) for the new Mac pro, display and stand. The stan alone for the bloody display is $1k.

Okay so I went and watched a few videos on this, and the price (for the computer) doesn't seem ridiculous for the power it has. Performance wise it seems on par with the machines that professional film studios would use to create animated films, and it wouldn't be uncommon for these machines to cost over $10k. This isn't a consumer product at all.

Charging $1k for a stand is still lol though

Was that the one that looked like a cheese grater?

Trade/draft threads are the absolute worst. They’re much better in between trade week and draft day. Then they slowly degrade until about mid season

No point even clicking on changes thread until Thursday evenings these days

Go read the thread on the Draft and Trading board if you like being annoyed. A less productive and insightful six month tete-a-tete between two fan bases you'll never see.

So I started posting in there. So much regret.

Started counting the votes for the BF MVP today.

Somehow entering thousands of lines of data into Excel is strangely therapeutic.

source.gif

Nah seriously. Good work Squashy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back