Random Discussion Thread 141- Powered by <redacted>

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've spent the last 30 seconds trying to work this post out. I'm not there yet.

If she wants kids, her partner will not be knocking her up. The Kerr genes are phenomenal, so if we combined them with those of a player whose kids are eligible for Eagles father-son's via sperm donation (perhaps Sheppard for the Marsh-Kerr double whammy), think how athletic the resulting kid would be.

If she wants kids, her partner will not be knocking her up. The Kerr genes are phenomenal, so if we combined them with those of a player whose kids are eligible for Eagles father-son's via sperm donation (perhaps Sheppard for the Marsh-Kerr double whammy), think how athletic the resulting kid would be.
OK good. For a second there I thought you were referring to Daniel being somehow weirdly, grossly, involved.

I think this kind of breeding is similar to how China ended up with Yao Ming.

I stirred my freo mate up by showing the Vardy/gaff insta story. Now his freo mates are taking it to twitter.

I enjoy the salt guys.

I have seen the melts already by corbin middlemass from ABC lol
He has a point - pretty tone deaf from the social media team to put it out there given the controversy around the punch they had to know it wasn’t going to be well received by some

Yeah they never mute audio on those posts, don’t understand why. More people watch it in silence than not, and a muted video is usually much safer, doesn’t seem worth the potential hassle for these exact cases.

This is the department that uploaded a clip of Backchat featuring Schoey proudly dropping an uncensored F-Bomb last month though so who knows?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah pretty silly. Vardy then pinched Gaff, stomped on his foot, called him a bald headed flog and put a bet on him for 30+ touches. Having a poor year.
And then shoved him in the back as he laid hurt on the ground.

A quick question my learned friends, how do I go about giving my members seats to some mates for a game without them having my card? Just ring the club I guess, couldn't find anything on their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back