Random Discussion Thread 141- Powered by <redacted>

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Just got completely soaked doing the Coles click and collect, petrol run double. Some sort of payback for celebrating the beautiful Winter weather over the long weekend a bit too much.

The rain broke a hole in my parents roof, so I'm sure they'd probably like it to stop.

IMG-20190607-WA0003.jpg

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
The rain broke a hole in my parents roof, so I'm sure they'd probably like it to stop.

View attachment 690124

Tiled roof? I had a few tiles displace in the rough weather a month or two ago. Didn't notice until water started pooling on the plasterboard ceiling and dripping through the downlight and down the back of the cornice.

I managed to knock the tiles back into place enough to limit the water ingress a bit. Didn't lose the ceiling. Sometimes it's better to punch a hole in the ceiling with a screwdriver or something to give the water an outlet rather than have it collapse. Hope they don't have blow in insulation or it'll be a mess.

Followed the scores online. It seems as though Toronto botched their lines at the end there. Fair assessment?
100% fair assessment

Toronto let that slip in a BIG BIG way

Just saw a highlights package. That 9-0 run near the end wasn't a great look especially given a couple of calls went the Raptors way.
Yep.

D Cousins offensive goal tend was certainly not that imo.

Looked a legal tip in.

That, Toronto, was a good old fashioned choke I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back