Not open for further replies.

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Watched the GF replay for the first time. *en Chills.

Might re watch it this weekend again.

Also got my premiership guernsey today as well. Good finish to an average day for me.

Apr 30, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Watched the GF replay for the first time.

giphy.gif

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Nah. I promised my self to watch it when i could have my full attention and not worry bout other things (mainly distractions) but never got around to it. This year i've been a bit off footy as well and haven't bothered watching games other than our lives games.

Was having an average day, so i just decided to watch the game to cheer my self up and gotta say it did the trick.

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Wonder if fellow Mitch Marsh enthusiast TY24 has heard the news floating around the world cup?
Man love all the idiots/sheep taking the piss on social media. Mitch is a handy ODI player. His ODI stats stack up well against the likes of Stokes.

Sep 10, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Toronto Maple Leafs
Man love all the idiots/sheep taking the piss on social media. Mitch is a handy ODI player. His ODI stats stack up well against the likes of Stokes.
Yeah, recent form hasn't been ripping though, and again he hasn't played a tonne. He'll get a game, score 20-odd at 100SR, not take a wicket, and get crucified by the media.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
Yeah, recent form hasn't been ripping though, and again he hasn't played a tonne. He'll get a game, score 20-odd at 100SR, not take a wicket, and get crucified by the media.

Basically the same as what Stoinis has been doing for the last 9 months

Unfortunately Australian cricket, particularly WA cricket is full of mediocre pace bowling all-rounders. Outside of Mitch and Marcus our options are pretty shocking, it’s basically Henriques or Cartwright, neither of which are setting the world on fire.

Faulkner is probably the best option, but he seems to have been exiled from the CA setup after his drink driving incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back