Random Discussion Thread 141- Powered by <redacted>

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe this is an unpopular opinion but if people want to donate to the guy without any guarantee of it going to his specified cause and over those who are in a worse position then good for them. For all those virtue signalling that they should be donating to those in critical medical need I wonder how many have donated to those causes themselves. Any money any person has spare to donate is theirs to donate how they see fit. How many people go through GoFundMe to see how $50 spent on a carton, a restaurant meal or a bet can be better spent? I would say donating to a person you believe in is more palatable and more Christian than spending it on yourself.

People are free to spend money how they like. I just think it’s pretty shameless for a multi-multi millionaire to crowdfund his legal fees for breaching a contract he voluntarily entered into. It’s compounded by the fact there’s no obligation for the raised money to actually go to legal fees.

The optics of his crowdfunding page next to a bunch of dying kids who can’t afford procedures is pretty damning, but you can’t tell people how to spend their money so they want to donate to the cause they’re free to do so.

+ Dockers close loss
Thanks vish.

Was just driving by the stadium and there’s a lot of meathead type operators in too tight maroon or blue shirts milling around. Completely forgot SoO was on tonight, I’ll have to watch it now just to see what the stadium looks like for rugby. Seems like a good atmosphere.

Afghanistan close loss
Windies close loss
Matildas close loss
Bulldogs close loss

What a potentially awesome 24 hours kicked in the bollocks.
West Coast and Sri Lanka won, so we should all be very happy IMO.

Thanks vish.

Was just driving by the stadium and there’s a lot of meathead type operators in too tight maroon or blue shirts milling around. Completely forgot SoO was on tonight, I’ll have to watch it now just to see what the stadium looks like for rugby. Seems like a good atmosphere.
So good that it now has the attendance record at Optus

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pfft, don't understand the appeal of carryball myself. Boring AF
Big boys British bulldog. Not a game professionalism has done anything for imo.

Giant slabs of meat crashing into each other ad nauseum. At least union has the skills of the line out and the scrum.

Tough as hell blokes playing it but I struggle to see the appeal.

Wew. Under 60k though so can still be beaten in AFL orientation mode. Would be unlikely though if we couldn't get there for the prelim last year that it'll ever happen.

You mean the prelim against the team with a tiny membership base who were actively plotting ways to stop other people attending? I think we can do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back