Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

Gutless And spineless

What's a draft expect?
Clearly expert was the word. I just find it funny you pot everyone and anyone who has an opinion on the draft (including paid professionals) but then claim to know everything.
I'm not trying to be a dick i genuinely find it funny.
Anyway, seriously hope we grab Weller. I'd be prepared to give up our 2nd rounder for him. Other people would know better but our 2nd pick would be pick 26....ish??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There will be plenty if we land Weller, I'll give you the tip ;)
I'd prefer you didn't... That's what they all say... As long as you buy me dinner first...

Where do I go with this...

Wouldn't have happened without you. Well done.
Good news I think....although can't think of too many supporters who would be cheering the extension of a coaching contract on the basis of a 9/26 win loss result!~!!

Looks to be on the right track.

Grab your ears firmly and pull - you might just be able to remove your head from your ass.

I'm with you.
Kids are bloody sooks. If I was 18 again and someone paid me 100k a year to move to sunny Perth or Brisbane I'd take it in a heartbeat.
Not to mention the tanned beach lasses...

image.jpg

HeYO! :p

From my experience, Qld (Gold Coast specifically) has an abundance of sloots and none of that level 10 clinger bull shit. Great place for footy players to pick up sharpies.
Mates a doctor at Tweed Heads hospital. His happy snaps are outrageous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back