Ray "Mr Stinky" Edmonds

Remove this Banner Ad

Jane Doe

Club Legend
Sep 16, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Currently reading cuckoo by Andrew Rule about the life of Mr Stinky and how the police caught him 20 years after the murder of 2 teenagers in Shepparton and multiple rapes in Melbourne in the 70's and 80's until he was caught.

A great read. Mr Stinky is now serving a life sentence never to be released.

Currently reading cuckoo by Andrew Rule about the life of Mr Stinky and how the police caught him 20 years after the murder of 2 teenagers in Shepparton and multiple rapes in Melbourne in the 70's and 80's until he was caught.

A great read. Mr Stinky is now serving a life sentence never to be released.

One of the best I've read in true crime, I have an old tattered one here from the first print that has some pictures in it the later run didn't include. I don't believe he was held accountable for many of the crimes he committed after killing Abina and Gary.

One of the best I've read in true crime, I have an old tattered one here from the first print that has some pictures in it the later run didn't include. I don't believe he was held accountable for many of the crimes he committed after killing Abina and Gary.
Apparently at the time you could only question suspects for 6 hours so I think they did not charge him for a lot of the rapes they suspected he committed.

Apparently at the time you could only question suspects for 6 hours so I think they did not charge him for a lot of the rapes they suspected he committed.

About thirty rapes I think he's suspected of, the abduction of Eloise Worledge and another murder. He could be a possible for the Easey Street murders but will say no more until you've finished reading the book.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back