cpt chromasome

Debutant
May 5, 2010
B-Town
AFL Club
Collingwood
OMG

razer ray was best on ground today by far

however i must say the umpiring was terrible both ways today.......

especially the decisions directly in front of goal.

in one instance Stkilda were gifted a free because two stkilda players ran into each other what the?

also the pies were lucky with heaters free in front of goal after he took off someones head..

thoughts?

Not the time to bother about umpires. In 80+ minutes of tough and frantic football, there will always be wrong decisions.

We just beat the Saints for the first time in ages, and jumped to top of the ladder.

Not the time to bother about umpires. In 80+ minutes of tough and frantic football, there will always be wrong decisions.

We just beat the Saints for the first time in ages, and jumped to top of the ladder.

fair call.. i just thought they were bad both ways..

Happens though. Almost every second game people will draw on incidents, but they mostly even themselves out.

I hate the justification that they 'even themselves out'. What about a good standard of umpiring all-around for once in the history of the game?!

We've had three terrible runs from the umps in a row now.

We need that to turn our way come September. Aside from Shaw's free kick in fron of goal (which seemed like the ump just had the wrong angle), there was two sets of rules out there.

Dawes being held all day. On top of the average delivery to him. Felt for portes (greek for doors) today.

That's what we call him now, Portes (you have to roll the R).

I thought it was one of the better games for Umps and Collingwood regarding decisions.

I am liking the way that they are easing up a bit on hands in the back.

Still not happy with players on the bottom of the pack being blammed for holding the ball when it is clear as hell they cannot dispose or attempt to dispose.

Second quarter;

Stkilda free kicks = 6
Collingwood free kicks = 0

WORK THAT OUT.

Ray and Mcburney weren't too bad today, but Vozzo had a shocking second and third quarters, both ways.

Good old Vozzo The Clown

We've had three terrible runs from the umps in a row now.

We need that to turn our way come September. Aside from Shaw's free kick in fron of goal (which seemed like the ump just had the wrong angle), there was two sets of rules out there.

Dawes being held all day. On top of the average delivery to him. Felt for portes (greek for doors) today.

That's what we call him now, Portes (you have to roll the R).
I like that Shpeshal and I think I'll use that....Porrrtes..nice!

Cost us that goal in the last few seconds of the 2nd quarter. LB gave away a free around our F50. Went to the game and watched the replay but missed it the second time around haha. From my position at the ground and my black and white eye I thought it was a load of bs at the time though :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back