Game Day Rd 1, 2024, GWS v North Melbourne (Bull 100 v Josh Kelly’s Dog’s 200 milestones) Gameday Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Giant's ability to spread from congestion is incredible to watch, it's where they are killing us.
They're properly match fit and coached insanely well. Looks like they have two or three more players on the field. It's unfortunate for them that they have to do it at the G because at the moment they're easily the best team in the competition (going off of last year's form too)

Yeah, Pink hasn't been actual dogshit so I'm not going to hang a bloke on his debut when that backline is held together with paper mache and has the ball rocketing down there. Not saying I'm impressed by him, other than a couple of decent moments he's had a poor day, but some of the rhetoric is a tad pathetic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, Pink hasn't been actual dogshit so I'm not going to hang a bloke on his debut when that backline is held together with paper mache and has the ball rocketing down there. Not saying I'm impressed by him, other than a couple of decent moments he's had a poor day, but some of the rhetoric is a tad pathetic.
It's chicken s**t.

As a team, we can't defend. And a first gamer is copping the worst of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back