RD 1!!! The Premiers Vs Collingwood. Banter thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I like Collingwood.

Was unashamedly thrilled when they beat St Kilda in 2010.

Also a further thanks for that Collingwood - if you hadn't beaten them we wouldn't be able to point and laugh at them now that we've got more flags than them.

I find it hard to hate the Pies. Eddie has helped us out a few times and their teams haven't really been unlikeable in my lifetime. Even find their bigfooty fans more tolerable than most.

Cloke will kick 7.

On the full.

I come bearing gifts

new-berocca_performance_orange.png

Just looked at getting tickets online at Ticketmaster. Only available on TM Resale. Surely can't be sold out?

Fisrstly, congratulations on the flag. I'm sure it made all 27 of your supporters very happy.
Have always had a soft spot for the doggies. Don't know why, maybe it is because the junior football team I played for wore the Footscray jumper.
I'm looking forward to the Bont coming to Collingwood next year. I have good sources and they have assured me it is so.
Rnd 1 starts the beginning of your next 60 years or so without a flag. We will smash you and it will take you another 6 decades to recover.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fisrstly, congratulations on the flag. I'm sure it made all 27 of your supporters very happy.
Have always had a soft spot for the doggies. Don't know why, maybe it is because the junior football team I played for wore the Footscray jumper.
I'm looking forward to the Bont coming to Collingwood next year. I have good sources and they have assured me it is so.
Rnd 1 starts the beginning of your next 60 years or so without a flag. We will smash you and it will take you another 6 decades to recover.
Given you're paying both Chris Mayne and Daniel Wells more than we're paying premiership hero Tom Boyd, I'd love to see what's on offer for Bont.

Thanks also for lining Travis Cloke's pockets these last few years, without that happening he wouldn't have accepted to come and play for free at the reigning premiers (besides a few additions to his $5 note collection)

Given you're paying both Chris Mayne and Daniel Wells more than we're paying premiership hero Tom Boyd, I'd love to see what's on offer for Bont.

Thanks also for lining Travis Cloke's pockets these last few years, without that happening he wouldn't have accepted to come and play for free at the reigning premiers (besides a few additions to his $5 note collection)
We planted Daisy and Malthouse at Carlton in order to destroy their club.
We planted Cloke at your club to do the same thing.
Don't believe the line that The Bont was a Richmond supporter growing up. This is just misdirection. He actually bleeds black and white and will come to Collingwood on very little coin. He just wants to play for Bucks and the pies. Trust me, my sources are good.

Don't believe the line that The Bont was a Richmond supporter growing up. This is just misdirection. He actually bleeds black and white and will come to Collingwood on very little coin. He just wants to play for Bucks and the pies. Trust me, my sources are good.
LOL to think that Bucks will be there in 2018

e
Eddie wouldn't let that happen. it's like we are Russia and Eddie is the Donald. He's been a big supporter of us for a while now. We must have something on him surely

This is more like it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back