Game Day Rd 11 Geelong V GWS Sat 25th May 2024 434 pm @ KP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Duncan going for the spoil in the forward line? Try to mark it ffs

1 vs 2 - he wasn't going to mark it, so he wanted to halve the contest, but had no help at ground level

Ok so what the hell is up with Cameron and Stewart the past month, both have gone to absolute s**t form wise, Cameron looks bored half the time.
Head knocks that I would guess they haven’t recovered from.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Conway subbed at half-time - he looks spent

Briggs has been making sure to get physical at every contest and can see it wearing down the youngster

Hawkins didn't look happy with Sam Taylor as they went off the field. Wonder what that was about.

I’m fast getting over Chris Scott’s “we’ll be OK” attitude - it’s time to take some more drastic action FFS! :mad:
Lol. Here we go. The man is the reason we were 7-0 and why we won 22.

On SM-A526B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately our midfield was obliterated. They're all showing a bit but this would be the least experienced midfield in the comp and it's showing. Not sure there's a solution but dropping Parfitt, O'Connor, Bowes and Stanley when the replacements are this raw shows how much they were struggling.

Unfortunately our midfield was obliterated. They're all showing a bit but this would be the least experienced midfield in the comp and it's showing. Not sure there's a solution but dropping Parfitt, O'Connor, Bowes and Stanley when the replacements are this raw shows how much they were struggling.
Miss parfitts aggression imo

Awful quarter. Aside from being destroyed in the middle, the cats are terrible at giving away so many more free kicks that they receive. I think they need to examine that closely. Perhaps there are tackling technique issues.

So why bring Cameron straight back in after it didn't work with Stewart?

He likely passed all the tests, was training well and said he was good to go

It's one reason to increase the mandatory time out to 21 days - help take some pressure off players to return at that 12 day mark, and instead get a longer break after concussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back