Preview Rd 23 Geelong V West Coast Sat Aug 20 435 Pm 2022 @ KP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I can see that perspective, and agree with it to some extent, but the principle irks me a bit.

That said, principles matter for little sometimes.

On merit it irks me as he doesnt deserve a game,but the use him as a donkey theory to protect our more important horses actually makes sense.

What a nonsense take, firstly in Savs credit he's been named in the bests for the magoos the last couple hasn't he?

Secondly the game is literally a dead rubber... Who the * cares if he plays?

Yeah, righto.

I just don't count 2 good games out of 22 as 'form'.

So potentital (maybe definite) ins for the QF (from round 22 named Team)

Jezza, Atkins, Stanley, Duncan.

Wow that is 4 pretty big (best 22) to come back in to a team that will probably cruise to win in round 22 (everyone will play well!)…

Might win this by 10 goals as half a dozen players will be trying to play their best game of the year!!

Tim Kelly back in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worrying and baffling signs.

Clearly Duncan is injured and not simply rested. Must be finals time. Again.

Stanley for Ceglar is literally the most obvious decision of all time and I thought we’d finally learnt our lessons

• Sav will never be a ruck bc he is hopeless at it. He’s a key position player. Full stop
  • Ceglar isn’t that far behind Rhys and if Rhys is injured (or gets reinjured) we go into yet another final series with some weird patch work set up. Surely you run Cegs in when the front door is wide open.
  • A full game in the ruck in Rd 23 exposes Blitz to far more chance of injury than pinch hitting for 5 mins here and there. What a disaster that would be

I’m a huge Chris Scott fan and I know Ceglar is emg so I assume it’s just a case of the usual late change. Pls don’t try and be too clever Chris.

Someone may have had a beer with him.
Joke Drummer GIF by Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back