Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please specify with reply)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who in your valuable opinion will take home the Bowen Medal tonight??

(Will give an option for "other", feel free to give a rundown of who you think the other might be)
Darragh McGovern from the Kangaroos will surely poll well early. What's your thought there?

Darragh McGovern from the Kangaroos will surely poll well early. What's your thought there?

Yep agree, Darragh should certainly poll well early, but injuries half way through the year will mean he will drop away in the counting, his performance yesterday shows he is back to top form though.. Might be one to get on at sportsbet with for 2011... :thumbsu:

Yep agree, Darragh should certainly poll well early, but injuries half way through the year will mean he will drop away in the counting, his performance yesterday shows he is back to top form though.. Might be one to get on at sportsbet with for 2011... :thumbsu:

What's your top ten in order of finishing IMS ?

What's your top ten in order of finishing IMS ?

Its hard to read the umpires sometimes mate.. But I will give it a crack trying to take the umpires into account.

1. Tom Waters (LF) - Only because of the way the umpires vote, they love the big man. (And he was on the cover of this weeks record, so was Bladey last year and Tom the year before that :p)
  2. Matt Robertson (Kil) - Will poll because he is a gun and the umpires love him.
  3. James Wright (Mac) - Reckon he will start to poll when everyone started talking about him, might be a bit late.
  4. Shane Jacobs (Wal) - Big strong midfielder who had a brilliant season, the umps will notice him.
  5. Aaron James (Kil) - You can't kick 130+ goals and not get noticed, could finish anywhere in the top 5.
  6. Jamie Zerafa (RB) - Will pick up a lot of 2's and 1's when the Rams lost and probably 3's in the couple of games that they won, he is flashy and kicks goals.
  7. Shaun Sims (DR) - Always polls well in the medal count, will get plenty of votes again.
  8. Brayden Allen (Rid) - Another one that will get votes once everyone really started talking about him. Again, possibly too late in the season.
  9. Brett Caton (LF) - Tall, strong, blonde, booming kick. Might have taken a little while for the umps to notice him, but will poll pretty well.
  10. Ryan Hatty (SK) - Should poll, runs out with his own footy, probably not flashy enough to poll too over the top though, which is a shame.

I haven't included the guys that are suspended, because I think that Fishenden will poll very well for the Roos and Moorcroft will of course poll for the Redbacks... Any of the top 6 in my view could take it home tonight.

Its hard to read the umpires sometimes mate.. But I will give it a crack trying to take the umpires into account.

1. Tom Waters (LF) - Only because of the way the umpires vote, they love the big man. (And he was on the cover of this weeks record, so was Bladey last year and Tom the year before that :p)
  2. Matt Robertson (Kil) - Will poll because he is a gun and the umpires love him.
  3. James Wright (Mac) - Reckon he will start to poll when everyone started talking about him, might be a bit late.
  4. Shane Jacobs (Wal) - Big strong midfielder who had a brilliant season, the umps will notice him.
  5. Aaron James (Kil) - You can't kick 130+ goals and not get noticed, could finish anywhere in the top 5.
  6. Jamie Zerafa (RB) - Will pick up a lot of 2's and 1's when the Rams lost and probably 3's in the couple of games that they won, he is flashy and kicks goals.
  7. Shaun Sims (DR) - Always polls well in the medal count, will get plenty of votes again.
  8. Brayden Allen (Rid) - Another one that will get votes once everyone really started talking about him. Again, possibly too late in the season.
  9. Brett Caton (LF) - Tall, strong, blonde, booming kick. Might have taken a little while for the umps to notice him, but will poll pretty well.
  10. Ryan Hatty (SK) - Should poll, runs out with his own footy, probably not flashy enough to poll too over the top though, which is a shame.
I haven't included the guys that are suspended, because I think that Fishenden will poll very well for the Roos and Moorcroft will of course poll for the Redbacks... Any of the top 6 in my view could take it home tonight.

Great summary IMS, I think the two suspended players are both a big chance to finish top ten, not sure who they would replace out of your top ten though ! Should be a great count.

I will take the trifecta picked in order :p

Think the next two in line were Brayden Allen and Ryan Connellan, add to that Leigh Fishenden finishing in the top 10, the umpires are well and truly on the Ruckman bandwagon... :D

I will take the trifecta picked in order :p

Think the next two in line were Brayden Allen and Ryan Connellan, add to that Leigh Fishenden finishing in the top 10, the umpires are well and truly on the Ruckman bandwagon... :D

IMS wondering who the top ten players were and their votes.

Well done to Tom Waters !

Top 10 from the senior vote count..

Still trying to get access to the full list and will hopefully be able to post at some stage next week.

Code:
[SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue][B]Name                Club             Votes[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]Tom Waters          Lancefield             30[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]Matthew Robertson   Kilmore                29[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]James Wright        Macedon                22[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]Ryan Connellan      Romsey                 19[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]Brayden Allen       Riddell                19[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]Shane Jacobs        Wallan                 18[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]Jeff Heritage       Diggers Rest           16[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]Leigh Fishenden     Sunbury Kangaroos      16[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]Aaron James         Kilmore                15[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]Gerard Liddell      Riddell                15[/FONT][/SIZE]

Top 10 from the senior vote count..

Still trying to get access to the full list and will hopefully be able to post at some stage next week.

Code:
[SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue][B]Name                Club             Votes[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]Tom Waters          Lancefield             30[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]Matthew Robertson   Kilmore                29[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]James Wright        Macedon                22[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]Ryan Connellan      Romsey                 19[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]Brayden Allen       Riddell                19[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]Shane Jacobs        Wallan                 18[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]Jeff Heritage       Diggers Rest           16[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]Leigh Fishenden     Sunbury Kangaroos      16[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]Aaron James         Kilmore                15[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]Gerard Liddell      Riddell                15[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]

did you get the list of all the votes mate?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back