RDFL Thread 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
****Breaking News*****

Riddell may have found the answer to the loss of Lee James, a massive signing that may also explain Riddell's success over the past 2 years.. How is this for a scoop. Very soon a clearance will be lodged for ex RDFL general manager Neill Sharpe to join the Bombers for the 2007 season, massive news for the RDFL...

Been very quiet today mate, since yesterday! Speak you mind champ, its what ya do best!!!

I actually have some work to do champ! Wednesdays are normally the quietest. I'll never be afraid to speak my mind. But I'm not someone to have an opinion on everything. No need speaking for the sake of it.

I actually have some work to do champ! Wednesdays are normally the quietest. I'll never be afraid to speak my mind. But I'm not someone to have an opinion on everything. No need speaking for the sake of it.
Pickles not have an opinion on everything?! I must have missed the one issue you didn't have an opinion on. Not that I think it's a bad thing Pickles. You have a job to do and have a big input in keeping this forum interesting.

for all the expert quotes u dish out matt you must be one hell of a player.
i mean the way you speak of certain players etc.
it takes a player to do that.u must be an absolute genious on the field

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i raise my thumb in your general direction :) all good

Animosity, nice pick-up! :D

Hey Mobb.. how do I go about becoming the Mod for the RDFL thread, seeing as though it is my show and all.. :thumbsu: :eek:

You can take the man out of the league but you cant take the boy out of bigfooty.

Welcome back champ!!!

p.s. didnt realise RDFL had an E grade footy comp :D

Ah.. how good it is to see the barometer return.. how many you plannin to play Barometer?? Diggers game maybe?

Hey Mobb.. how do I go about becoming the Mod for the RDFL thread, seeing as though it is my show and all.. :thumbsu: :eek:

Well normally you ask me about it, and I check you out and make a submission to the brass ... which I will now do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back