Banter RDT 154 - No Dogs Allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got trolled by Mum really badly m. She dropped a golden retriever puppy into my lap and I started to cry. She then turned around and gave it back to the owner.

This post perfectly encapsulates my previous sentiment about dogs actually being bad and the people who engage with them in such a manner being embarrassments.

This post perfectly encapsulates my previous sentiment about dogs actually being bad and the people who engage with them in such a manner being embarrassments.

Apart from your choice of footy team, you have some terrible opinions.

THE A5

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
84CDD6F1-D27D-4736-B792-54E20959666E.png

Apart from your choice of footy team, you have some terrible opinions.

I had a dog for about 15 years. She was great. I loved that dog.

I get loving a dog. I don’t understand weeping at the very sight of some random dog you’ve never seen before.

Do you all just spend hours searching “dogs” on google image search and bawling?

I had a dog for about 15 years. She was great. I loved that dog.

I get loving a dog. I don’t understand weeping at the very sight of some random dog you’ve never seen before.

Do you all just spend hours searching “dogs” on google image search and bawling?

I’ll thank you not to ask about my google image search history.

Jul 13, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast Wonders, West Perth
I grew up watching this guy play. As a cricket nuffy who started playing in the 80s, this one hits close to home.
One of the gutsiest players I've ever seen play, even if he was before my time. Madras was one of the best innings ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luuuc

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats, Perth Lynx
The sad news got me pulling out the stash of old tour guides and reminiscing. I was such a big cricket fan back then, and Dean Jones was one of the stars of his era.

20200924_203417.jpg 20200924_203437.jpg

Will it run on my sh*t Macbook? I wanted to get around it with a few mates but they told me I won't be able to
Doesn't exist on Mac unfortunately. Tried to get it last night for my MacBook, but have played a few nights in a row on mobile and it runs no issue. Crossplay between mobile and PC no problems either.

Legitimately fun game and an RDT discord would be, as the kids say, lit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back