Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham
Do not post spoilers unless in designated spoiler threads.

Posters posting spoilers will be warned or given infractions as the situation merits. First time offenders will most likely be warned.

What are spoilers?

TV

Spoilers will be treated as any information posting the results of a show that has yet to air in Australia.

For further clarification, for the WWE major shows this is:

RAW: Wednesday 3:30PM (US - taped and aired live Monday night.)
Smackdown: Friday 3:30PM (US - taped usually Tuesday evenings. Aired Friday nights so we get the show before USA)

Certain rumours/news are not spoilers unless they are specific. Examples:

WWE are going to bring back Goldberg in September - not a spoiler.
Goldberg is going to make a surprise appearance on Raw in two weeks - spoiler.

PPV

No new threads about a PPV can be made until the day after it airs in Australia (Tuesday). Many people see the PPV at differing times and don't want spoilers.

Spoilers can be posted after the PPV completes within the PPV threads. However if you post a thread spoiling a result someone who may be avoiding this board can still see the spoiler on the board index page (the latest thread is always displayed).

Can we use spoiler tags?

Yes. However it is discouraged in spoiler free discussions. Only because noone will read it and we don't want the thread full of ugly spoiler tags.

How do I use spoiler tags?

[spoiler!]This is a spoiler.[/spoiler!]

Type your text between the spoiler tags, except WITHOUT THE EXCLAMATION MARK (!)

It will look like this

This is a spoiler.

Can I make a new spoiler thread

Yes only if you follow these rules:

- You must give warning of the spoiler in the thread title
- No spoilers in the thread title
- Be as vague as possible.
- In the thread itself you can post without spoiler tags.

Thread title example
!SPOILER! - Raw 19th July
*SPOILER* - Returning superstar

Note: Depending on context, sometimes a thread title that may seem vague may also be spoilers. For example if Zack Ryder is in a title match, and someone posts "SPOILER - ZACK RYDER" fresh after the PPV match, that's spoiling the result. "SPOILER - NEW CHAMPION" is right out ya dingus!

- IMPORTANT - If your spoiler is in the first twenty words of your opening post please use something like this:

-------------------------------------------
Just copy and paste it.

The reason for this is if you put your mouse over a thread title, you get the first few sentences pop up. This avoids spoilers by this way.

Example:

Thread

Mouse-over view

If anyone has any questions please ask.

Please report spoilers.

Please report any spoilers using the report button. Especially PPV spoilers as I may not be able to respond to these as they happen. I will organise another moderator to deal with spoilers on PPV days.

Just a friendly reminder to all please remember to think before you post in relation to spoilers. Within the nature of WWE being broadcast in Australia, it's very hard for us all to watch it at the same time.

There are designated threads for spoilers, but anything outside that, please bear in mind and use spolier tags if required.

can we please ban extra big pictures and some gifs because im sick of my page not working because of them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all, just a reminder that while we have a pretty lax vibe around here please still keep within the bounds of good taste and be respectful to each other.

If you see anything you feel uncomfortable with, please report it or contact me directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back