Redbacks No More - SACA spuds are back

Remove this Banner Ad

Has Mcinnerny been making runs at grade level? Had plenty of chances before without looking like making the most of them. 14 matches and an average of 23, so perhaps a slight improvement on the alternatives 🤯
Not sure, feels like decks on the titanic

Has Mcinnerny been making runs at grade level? Had plenty of chances before without looking like making the most of them. 14 matches and an average of 23, so perhaps a slight improvement on the alternatives 🤯
Yes, he's having a good season and done well at 2nd XI level I believe

Trouble is that he seems like one of those guys we churn out who's really good at lower levels and dominates, but doesn't quite have the game higher up

Kelvin Smith another

Yes, he's having a good season and done well at 2nd XI level I believe

Trouble is that he seems like one of those guys we churn out who's really good at lower levels and dominates, but doesn't quite have the game higher up

Kelvin Smith another
Kelvin Smith and Daniel Drew should be state level gun bats. The Redbacks have somehow not developed them.

Kelvin Smith and Daniel Drew should be state level gun bats. The Redbacks have somehow not developed them.
Drew at least showed some form last season but fell off a cliff this year, I don’t think he should have been at 3 he looks more like a 5-6 in the order unfortunately not many of our players seem to have a technique or mindset to allow them to bat in the top 3.

Jeeebus that pitch is green!!!!! You couldn’t pick it out without the stumps being there!

Would be nice to occasionally see a batting friendly surface at shield level

I thought I followed the Shield fairly closely but I don't know much about half of this Tassie team. Given they are in the final they are obviously doing alot right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tassie 3/37 at stumps

Nathan McAndrew another 3 wickets

Averages 27 with the ball in Shield Cricket and 28 with the bat. Getting good numbers even on the often flat Karen Rolton Oval as a home ground.

Up to 43 wickets for the season - leading the competition. Helps that we only ever bat for half a day of course

Remove this Banner Ad

Back