Opinion RELAX!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys, relax... it was a meaningless game in which, yes, we could've won, but to give the younger blokes a challenge, Dimma & co. took off a few of our stars. Did you guys not notice Lids and Cotch having a laugh after NM kicked a goal to get in front?

Yes, it would've been nice to come away with 2 wins, but I, personally, would prefer our YOUNGER & INEXPERIENCED players got some game time in a close match that they are going to have to FIGHT for this season where there will be atleast 10 teams fighting for finals.

Lighten up a bit. The coaching staff made the right decision

In other news: Vlastuin! WOWEEEE!

Guys, relax... it was a meaningless game in which, yes, we could've won, but to give the younger blokes a challenge, Dimma & co. took off a few of our stars.

I'm sure it was more about planned and pre-arranged game times rather than setting out to give any particular player or group a challenge, Jimmybob.

[I would like it duly noted and recorded in the annals of the board that numerous people have criticised the coaching staff more than me today.]

They'll be calling him super-sub' by April...:D

Kid has real class and real intent from the little we saw tonight.

Nope, Mr Magic has convinced me. The seasons over. We are not striving for a winning culture. And McGuane, A Edwards, White, Derricks should be shot at dawn on the morrow. I will be refunding my membership and will now go support Essendon such is my disgust for this weak, pathetic club.:mad:

Care to elaborate here CM...?

Basically a team that has backed up like us and melbourne tonight has only won both games a total of three times in the last two years we've had round robin (dont know about the year before).

If my maths are correct there are 6 of these triangle series, so 12 teams play twice and only 2 managed to win twice last year, plus 8 teams have done it this so far with only 1 team winning after backing up makes 3 out of 20 or about a 15% chance of it occuring.

Care to elaborate here CM...?
sorry i just re read what i posted and it was horrible. I'll try blame the fact im not on my computer but my girlfriends swedish one which has a stupid keyboard so i press the wrong letter and everything is underlined as incorrect spelling because it thinks i should be writing in swedish.

sorry i just re read what i posted and it was horrible. I'll try blame the fact im not on my computer but my girlfriends swedish one which has a stupid keyboard so i press the wrong letter and everything is underlined as incorrect spelling because it thinks i should be writing in swedish.

Yeah, what a s**t problem to have. A swedish girlfriend with a bung keyboard. Sucks to be you.

I'm sure it was more about planned and pre-arranged game times rather than setting out to give any particular player or group a challenge, Jimmybob.

[I would like it duly noted and recorded in the annals of the board that numerous people have criticised the coaching staff more than me today.]

They'll be calling him super-sub' by April...:D

Kid has real class and real intent from the little we saw tonight.

haha.

Seasons over. Sack the coach, players, the lot. I honestly think it's time for another rebuild. Someone get started on the 5-year plan.

In other news, CM has a swedish girlfriend hey...?

images

Guys, relax... it was a meaningless game in which, yes, we could've won, but to give the younger blokes a challenge, Dimma & co. took off a few of our stars. Did you guys not notice Lids and Cotch having a laugh after NM kicked a goal to get in front?

Yes, it would've been nice to come away with 2 wins, but I, personally, would prefer our YOUNGER & INEXPERIENCED players got some game time in a close match that they are going to have to FIGHT for this season where there will be atleast 10 teams fighting for finals.

Lighten up a bit. The coaching staff made the right decision

We're shooting in the right direction

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought he was excellent tonight. How did you rate McGuanes game?

Only NAB Cup but McGuane was half a second behind the tempo of the game. Which means he's got to make up 1 and a half seconds once the real stuff starts. Does a good thing then does a bad thing and turns it over. Poor bloke must get so frustrated.

Only NAB Cup but McGuane was half a second behind the tempo of the game. Which means he's got to make up 1 and a half seconds once the real stuff starts. Does a good thing then does a bad thing and turns it over. Poor bloke must get so frustrated.

Hmmmmm, does he have a doppelgänger?

jack was very good tonight but we need to isolate him better. In fact we need to islolate both him and vickery and the rest can GTFO.

Edwards is the key. Get him up and about, and the third defender may have a hard time covering them all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back