Opinion RELAX!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes his name is Quinten and he used to be on 60 minutes all the time.

Well there it is. See at the moment, luke is only training for 58 minutes and 30 seconds. I bet you Quinten is doing the full 60.

Was a sign of supreme confidence to have TC, Lids and Dusty sitting next to eachother on the pine with a few mins to go in a close one.

Tiges got what they wanted out of the game, there won't be much gnashing of teeth over the loss.

All signs pointing to VERY positive for Tigs. If Vickery got his act together you guys would look a million bucks.

Was a sign of supreme confidence to have TC, Lids and Dusty sitting next to eachother on the pine with a few mins to go in a close one.

Tiges got what they wanted out of the game, there won't be much gnashing of teeth over the loss.

All signs pointing to VERY positive for Tigs. If Vickery got his act together you guys would look a million bucks.

Cheers bud. Having not experienced the successful Tiger years I'm finally starting to see the positives signs. :D

Basically a team that has backed up like us and melbourne tonight has only won both games a total of three times in the last two years we've had round robin (dont know about the year before).

If my maths are correct there are 6 of these triangle series, so 12 teams play twice and only 2 managed to win twice last year, plus 8 teams have done it this so far with only 1 team winning after backing up makes 3 out of 20 or about a 15% chance of it occuring.

That is why if we had of won it is an easy way to cheat our way into extra revenue, success more fans etc...

To me the smart approach was to win it:rolleyes:.

Hell we might have won the NAB cup!! which means little but the players can draw from it competitively!!

Yon cannot be successful long term following others like sheep!! Leaders lead and set their own trends:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is why if we had of won it is an easy way to cheat our way into extra revenue, success more fans etc...

To me the smart approach was to win it:rolleyes:.

Hell we might have won the NAB cup!! which means little but the players can draw from it competitively!!

Yon cannot be successful long term following others like sheep!! Leaders lead and set their own trends:thumbsu:

2 players cannot carry a team to success, a team does. We want a champion team, not a team of champions, and to have that we must develop them to their full potential by putting them in situations they've never been in before. Money is not an issue for the RFC anymore.

2 players cannot carry a team to success, a team does. We want a champion team, not a team of champions, and to have that we must develop them to their full potential by putting them in situations they've never been in before. Money is not an issue for the RFC anymore.

Playing in a NAB final is about developing a championship team not a team of champions, so is winning tight contests!!!o_O. a NAB final is a better situation than a umpired fuelled NAB contest with North who are treading water...

BTW, when is money not an issue at RFC?? we do not have the revenue yet of the leading club yet do we???:confused:

Doesn't mind playing for a free kick ol Jack.

same with dustin, anybody else notice him doing the neck whip thing every time he got a high tackle? :p he was a total jet though, kcking wasn't brilliant but his running and his give and go's were amazing.

mcguane looked very shaky, did some awesome things and can take a grab, but he panics and instead of just DOING things he thinks about it too much and then thinks so much he ends up ******* it up

deledio has amazing handball skills, that lobbed one onto the wing made me wanna jizz

cotch is still the clearance master

shane edwards was great, goal sneak, very determined and quick, reminds me of soccer players such as chicharito hernandez in the way they zip around the forward line and manage to be in the right place at the right time for a quick goal.

vlastuin like tugga said is a bit like morris but with better skills, i think it's better to compare him with cotchin

mcguane looked very shaky, did some awesome things and can take a grab, but he panics and instead of just DOING things he thinks about it too much and then thinks so much he ends up ******* it up

Yes you need cagey smart and a touch of experience to play forward...and i think your right cuz...Mcguane overthinks it...
I reckon he ought to take a leaf out of Tucky's football manual of...'See ball get ball' and just go for the ball...
Once he starts to get regular possession of the ball...confidence and rythm will come into his game then he can think a little variation...
But i still reckon he's still the best option up forward...till the others start to fire...

I reckon Griff is the best option up forward but McGuane is the new Miller until Griff can prove he has the size to crash packs and not get injured every second week.

It's the old catch 22 .

same with dustin, anybody else notice him doing the neck whip thing every time he got a high tackle? :p he was a total jet though, kcking wasn't brilliant but his running and his give and go's were amazing.

deledio has amazing handball skills, that lobbed one onto the wing made me wanna jizz

cotch is still the clearance master

shane edwards was great, goal sneak, very determined and quick, reminds me of soccer players such as chicharito hernandez in the way they zip around the forward line and manage to be in the right place at the right time for a quick goal.

vlastuin like tugga said is a bit like morris but with better skills, i think it's better to compare him with cotchin

What was mcguane doing n the backline ffs, we know he s a liability there, fumbled, then sloppy tackle free kick game over

Are we the only league IN THE WORLD who looks at one mini pre season match and people form opinions on whether a 5 year rebuilding plan has failed or not?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back