[RELEASE] 2012 Roster Pack v1.2 for Premiership Coach 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Created by Conca Truck and Tempest

This is a fan made roster pack for Premiership Coach 2011 that contains full 2012 lists including players, draftees, rookies and trades for each team to match the correct 2012 lists.

Some known bugs are that players that were traded in the 2011 off season still are counted as playing for their old club in the club history list but it shouldn't pose a real problem. (Click for a picture showing this)

Some player info such as home state / height / weight may not be 100% accurate but they are close.

When you start a new game the year is set as 2011, but of course that is because this game is premiership coach 2011 and there is no way to make it start in 2012.

Also some players names may be spelled wrong but i've done my best to proof read everything.

2012 player ratings have also been added, i hope they're accurate enough.

6dbgV.jpg

So, you're all excited and wondering "How do i download and install this?"

First you need a program called WinRAR to extract the files. Most people will have this however if you don't then you can Click Here.

Then Download the latest Premiership Coach 2011 2.02 patch if you don't already have it.
(Click here to download the 2.02 patch)
To install it, it's simply a .exe installer so extract the .zip file with WinRAR or any other extractor then run the .exe and it should auto install.

Now finally you need the 2012 roster pack.
(Click here to download the latest roster pack - v1.2)
Once you have downloaded that you need to extract the .zip file to your desktop and you should get a folder called base2012.

I74E7.png

Now navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Premiership Coach 2011\
or C:\Program Files\Premiership Coach 2011\
(Where-ever your premiership coach 2011 folder is located)

If you cannot find this, on vista/win7/win8 you can right click on your Premiership coach 2011 game shortcut and click "Open file location"

EZWY5.png

From there navigate to the Data folder, then go to the Base folder.

It should look similar to this.

2d9yP.png

Now you need to drag the Base2012 folder from your desktop to the Base folder.

X0dyX.png

And now Base2012 should be in the Base folder of your PC2011 game!

It was that easy! You now have 2012 rosters for PC2011.
Open up your game and start a new game with the new roster.

baOlR.png

That's it! On behalf of myself and Conca Truck i hope you enjoy this and if you want to see more refined versions in the future you can list bugs / issues / refined player ratings in this thread and i will go ahead and tweak the roster however other than that - enjoy!

Credits:
Conca Truck - Drafts / Delistings / Trades / Player Info
Tempest - Player Ratings / Proofreading / Installation Guide.
Adam Wight - Creator of Premiership Coach 2011.
Uncustom & Grockadoc - Rating corrections for some players.

V1.1 Released

Changes:
Essendon and Bulldogs are less dominant.
Stewart Crameri no longer gets 500+ possies
Josh hill from west coast is now primarily a small forward (77 small fwd 74 mid)

Download here.

Good Effort, although from a Tigers point of view, Brett O'Hanlon is not a small defender, but rather, a small forward, and Todd Elton is a Tall Forward/Ruckman, not a small forward. Nahas is a bit iffy as a midfielder too.

Yeah. I did testing for Ad on both games and also the Swans ratings in the first game but not 2011 and they were really hard to win with.

Yeah i remember you.

Good Effort, although from a Tigers point of view, Brett O'Hanlon is not a small defender, but rather, a small forward, and Todd Elton is a Tall Forward/Ruckman, not a small forward. Nahas is a bit iffy as a midfielder too.

Thanks for the suggestions, i'll fix it up ASAP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben Griffiths is also being groomed as our CHB, so his 29 defence rating is way too low, and he isn't a Ruckman. He is a CHF/CHB swingman, so I'd have his Tall Forward rating slightly ahead of his Tall Defence rating, as he played CHF most of his career in the juniors.

Matt Dea is not a small forward, but a small Defender, Matt Arnot isn't a tagger, but an inside midfielder and Dean MacDonald is a small forward, not a tall.

Jake Batchelor's rating seems a bit low after his 2011 season, he should be at least rated 70, with a peak of around 84-86. He is currently at 58 and a peak of 70.

Thanks Grockadoc!

Roster pack v1.2 is out now.

Changes:
Luke Mitchell from Carlton's stats have been lowered.
Tom Young from Collingwood's stats have been lowered.
Kirk Ugle from Collingwood's stats have been lowered.
Brett Ohanlon from Richmond is now a small forward.
Richard Tambling's stats from Adelaide have been lowered. He is now 79-81 as opposed to 81-84.
Nahas is a pure small forward.
Todd Elton is a tall fwd/ruck
Ben Grififfths is a TF with CHB stats
Matt Dea is a small defender.
Matthew Arnot is an inside mid.
Dean McDonald is a small forward.
Jake Batchelor has been changed to 70-84
Rory Sloane from Adelaide's peak is now higher.
Brent Staker from brisbane is now 74-74 as opposed to 76-76.

Download it by clicking here.

Hey Tempest, is there anyway to make the 2012 lists available to use in the editor? I can only use the base2010

Yup, go to the lists and rename it from Base2012 to user_Base2012

Just downloaded. Works great. Would be even better if the game year start date was set to 2012 but we can't have it all. Hehe.

I tried but it seems that's lodged inside the game mechanics itself.

You can change the 2011 coaches to the 2012 coaches, All you need to do is go into the 2012 ratings, go into the Staff folder, and search the name and change the club id for those 2011 head coaches who are now a head coach at another team, and for those who were an assistant and now is a head, you have to change the <Role></Role> to <Role>1</Role> and then you need to compare the assistant coaches file to a head coach file to see whats missing that needs to be added. Alot of the 3kb files are current head coaches/former head coaches while the rest are 2kb.

You can change the 2011 coaches to the 2012 coaches, All you need to do is go into the 2012 ratings, go into the Staff folder, and search the name and change the club id for those 2011 head coaches who are now a head coach at another team, and for those who were an assistant and now is a head, you have to change the <Role></Role> to <Role>1</Role> and then you need to compare the assistant coaches file to a head coach file to see whats missing that needs to be added. Alot of the 3kb files are current head coaches/former head coaches while the rest are 2kb.

Yup, noticed that, thanks. ^^

Awesome update Tempest, playing it right now and is a lot more realistic than what i was expecting and was very pleased to see that the Player Ratings were pretty pretty much how i rated the players and were unbiased. Very appreciative of all the hours you would've put into this, Thanks a lot Man :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back