Remember the Club (Hammerheads)?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Essendon
Thegreatbambino / fitzy. If you guys were successful in getting the fotage i would love to get it off you. My brother was in the show and unfortunately we dont have much footage. He would love to get his hands on the fotage. Cheers.

AFL Club
Essendon
Thegreatbambino / fitzy. If you guys were successful in getting the fotage i would love to get it off you. My brother was in the show and unfortunately we dont have much footage. He would love to get his hands on the fotage. Cheers.
Will float some cash your way. If it helps

AFL Club
Essendon
Hey Bambino, I'd love to see what footage you put on Youtube.

I have all the shows on tape....but I have a couple of extra's and outake tapes note seen in public. I might see if I can find them.

Sad that 7 didnt follow on with the show, but I guess thats big business for you....and to do the live shows was a big hit on their wallets.

regards
Thegreatbambino / fitzy. If you guys were successful in getting the fotage i would love to get it off you. My brother was in the show and unfortunately we dont have much footage. He would love to get his hands on the fotage. Cheers. Will float some cash your way if it helps.

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Trinidad
Thread starter #81
Hi mate, I never got that footage of him, he hasn't logged onto bigfooty since 2009 and have no way of contacting him. I only have what's on YouTube. It's just too hard to get footage

Top Bottom