Media Resistance is Futile

Remove this Banner Ad

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
1555067774340.png
With the recent allegations arising from the podcast and The Jesus' media thread, I feel like its time to clear the air about the Bears and our supposed involvement in the league. TJ accused us of manipulating All-SFA positions, bringing the league into disrepute and generally using our influence to negatively affect the league. I can assure you it is much more serious than that.

You might think truth is a banned substance, TJ, but I'm more than happy to deal it out for free. The Bears are the singular most influential group in the league, and we are not afraid to throw it around.

Do you think it was just a coincidence that the Bears came from nowhere in Season 25 to become one of the most active clubs in the league last season? No club has had as many successful rookies in one season. Our captain won another Beez, in an absolute landslide. It wasn't even remotely close. We also dominated the EKA with a 1-2 finish, and made very sure 3 of us made the All-SFA squad. But awards are just an added bonus, a way to reward ourselves, I guess. Our real influence lies in the running of the league itself. We have people everywhere, in every facet of the league.

At the very top is JoshWoodenSpoon, the committee rep. He wanted gender neutral commentary, so it was immediately implemented. He wanted the player movement rules to remain loose so we could move Barrybran to the Gumbies, so they remained loose. In fact, most of Cloud_'s policies in the last 3 seasons have been heavily influenced or outright directed by JWS, who sits in the shadows carefully cultivating his beloved image while you all continue to give him beez votes. Through the podcasts and match posting, he affects your thoughts and opinions on the league and himself, soothing you with his velvet voice whilst feeding you our glorious propaganda.

Doctor Gero is our man in the simming committee, ensuring that select results go our way if we so choose. In Season 26 trade week, TJASTA refused to trade us Tigerturbulance for gordo2016. Gero ensured that the Furies would make it all the way to the Grand Final before brutally wiping them off the field, and then rolling that form into this season. And just for fun, we sent Barrybran to rebrand them in the off-season. From a cursory glance, their new logo and guernsey looks quite good. But if you look closely, you'll see we included an element in both the logo and guernsey that undermines the entire Furies organisation as well as TJASTA himself. The Warriors will win the Season 27 premiership, by the way. And after just one season, I assumed the role as the league's statistician (thanks for that Josh). I control the playing stats of everyone in the league and ultimately it is me that can dictate who makes All-SFA and who falls short. I can add or remove stats from any player that pleases or angers me. Finally, we have agents in other clubs. Dingster has effectively made the Wonders a vassal of the Bears, giving us an extra vote in the committee and another respected voice to help us shape opinion. We've also sent Barrybran to the Gumbies, as I mentioned earlier, to begin the process there.

So that should clear up some of the conjecture about the Bears and our meddling. We are the most influential team in the league, and don't forget it.

who ever likes this will get a +10% increase on all season stats

Doctor Gero is our man in the simming committee, ensuring that select results go our way if we so choose. In Season 26 trade week, TJASTA refused to trade us Tigerturbulance for gordo2016. Gero ensured that the Furies would make it all the way to the Grand Final before brutally wiping them off the field, and then rolling that form into this season. And just for fun, we sent Ba that NDErrybran to rebrand them in the off-season. From a cursory glance, their new logo andst shadow ewffects guernsey looks quite good. But if you look closely, you'll see we included an element in both the logo and guernsey that undermines the entire Furies organisation as well as TJASTA himself.
First there was toast that had The Jesus's image,
1555075305595.png
and now with with the use of my specially designed cyber-space forensic tool I have investigated the claim by Cadaver that the Furies jumper is cursed.
Judge for yourselves, is that just shadow from the photo shoot or something more sinister, look at the magnification of the jumper and you be the judge
1555074989792.png

how could i refuse a trade as vc? i think i have found the plothole
No, that would be the Warriors winning a Premiership. I almost believed until then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve resigned myself to collecting every badge on Bigfooty except that little gold cup. Meh.

I look forward to awarding you your naturaldumbarse endorsement for shitty media then (or have I already done that?)

I look forward to awarding you your naturaldumbarse endorsement for shitty media then (or have I already done that?)
I never know wtf you’re talking about any more than you do, so no idea.

Highly ironic from the Wonder.
Think you're living in yester-year if you truly believe the Bears are influential in any way .....by any definition the Bombers are the most influential ....the admin spends more time looking at the Bombers than any other club

Once me and JackNah_8 are the rulers of this place, cadaver will be a distant insignificant memory of some vegan millennials.

Then we will rejoice with muffins
So is one season of media whoring ....deserved of any recognition at all .....surely there has to be longevity in the league B4 you're remembered

Remove this Banner Ad

Back