Rhan Hooper

Remove this Banner Ad

Don Logan

Team Captain
May 30, 2003
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Club is seriously tempting Hooper with a 500K$ over three year deal which the Lions, at this atge, won't match.

He's out of contract so could be a PSD selection.

He's a little terrier and a great get if he stays 'grounded'

Club is seriously tempting Hooper with a 500K$ over three year deal which the Lions, at this atge, won't match.

His commitment is a worry after he lost the drive to be a footballer at the start of this season and didnt bother turning up for a few weeks.

If we can keep that side of him away he could be a very handy player.

So the Lions wont pay him $160k per year? Doesnt seem like much, or is it the 3 years that is an issue? Surely to get a player to leave we would have to offer more than $500 k over 3 years.

Would be a good pick up, could give us that small forward/crumber we have been looking for, for so long.

That being said he seems to be another one of these players with his head somewhere else, do we really need another one who will have attitude problems or just won't want to play?

both hooper and brennan are being courted by the tigers

i believe both have the same player manager and if not both managers are being approached tomorrow by a few recruiting staff from the tigers in a hotel in brisbane...i could be more specific however i dont want to give it all away

both have serious deals on the table

Jarred Brenna is 192cm which is a decent size. However he only kicked 24 goals for the year from 21 games. I thought he did better then that. IMO he is probably a player similar to Schultz.

As for Rhan Hooper, the kid is a freak, although at 177cm he is small and light. Would have to develop him into a crumbing foward if we were to get him.

IMO however, I doubt we will get either bloke. There has been simply too many names thrown up for the Tigers with Morton and Blake being the only realistic trades IMO

WTF?????? Thats sweet **** all for an AFL footballer! :confused:

Thats only 160K odd a year.

Yer, I think the average footballers wage is about 200k.

However, I would be more worried about the 3 year contract. If he decides he has lost the passion again, then we will bassically have to pay out his contract. Any contract that we may offer him - should be a performanced based contract

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jarred Brenna is 192cm which is a decent size. However he only kicked 24 goals for the year from 21 games. I thought he did better then that. IMO he is probably a player similar to Schultz.

Brennan played alot of the first half of the year off the HBF. That was why so many people got sucked in to getting him in DT. He was then moved to the forward line where he found it abit harded to get cheap stats!

A mate of mine (bout 80% reliable) that Richmond are looking at Hooper for the PSD.
Brennan is attracting interest from Essendon, as well as us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back