Rumour Richmond FC premiership hangover

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No just North Melbourne supporters.
Since they missed Dusty they continue with a petulant tantrum which masks their denial in knowing that some lean times are ahead. More anorexic actually.

Very insightful

No just North Melbourne supporters.
Since they missed Dusty they continue with a petulant tantrum which masks their denial in knowing that some lean times are ahead. More anorexic actually.

Oh well, theres always someone better that would cost less............. unlike certain other sucker of a club that's going to pay 1.3 mil for 7 years even though at least 4 of these years are well over. Don't blame us when your top 4 players gets 30% of the cap, lol

Oh well, theres always someone better that would cost less............. unlike certain other sucker of a club that's going to pay 1.3 mil for 7 years even though at least 4 of these years are well over. Don't blame us when your top 4 players gets 30% of the cap, lol

Well name him. There's no guarantee if that player ever existed he'd find inorth an attractive proposition.
There seems to be a few rooboys that are delusional and clearly still sulking

We’ll cry ourselves to sleep knowing north have to pay overs on their TPP to list cloggers because no one wants to go to there. Plus we won the flag. And he’s worth every cent. And north were going to pay more. I could go on.

We’ll cry ourselves to sleep knowing north have to pay overs on their TPP to list cloggers because no one wants to go to there. Plus we won the flag. And he’s worth every cent. And north were going to pay more. I could go on.

And the funny thing is, some north posters (in the know) claimed the afl gave them special dispensation to only pay 93% of the TPP last year. So this year they'll need to pay 107% of the TPP. They'll be paying their list more than us. Geez think about that one and try not to laugh, or cry if you're a north supporter.

Last edited:
And the funny thing is, some north posters (in the know) claimed the afl gave them special dispensation to only pay 93% of the TPP last year. So this year they'll need to pay 107% of the TPP this year. They'll be paying their list more than us. Geez think about that one and try not to laugh, or cry if you're a north supporter.

In disarray

Doesn't make sense. If he had of signed at North he would of been on $1.5 and you would of been spanking the monkey all over the innerwebz about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not a troll thread. It's true. All the talk in the industry and even Hodge brought up publicly. Sorry if you don't like this fact about your club.

.05 Hodgey brought it up did he? When was this, the week after the GF?

You’re reaching and still upset about the home state final and being spanked by us. Cats fans are the saltiest of the salty. Only just pip north fans.

yellow-and-black-koi-rebecca-cozart.jpg

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-10-30/can-the-celebrations-hodge-tells-flag-tigers
Speaking of his own experiences there pal. That’s all.

92C84837-6CFF-454F-9392-646447255FDB.jpeg

There is no better silly...he's it.

And he's ours.

Doesn't make sense. If he had of signed at North he would of been on $1.5 and you would of been spanking the monkey all over the innerwebz about it.

1.5 for us is nothing, other than the captain and goldst
There is no better silly...he's it.

And he's ours.

And so is the nearly 10 million u have to fork out that could have been significantly smaller....

Lol @ theres no better....... Brett the hitman hart once said 'i am the best there is, there was and ever will be', well then steve austin came along...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And so is the nearly 10 million u have to fork out that could have been significantly smaller....

Lol @ theres no better....... Brett the hitman hart once said 'i am the best there is, there was and ever will be', well then steve austin came along...

So why is $1.2 mill an issue for Richmond?

Help me out Jack.
Are the North supporters trolling you due Richmond getting to keep Dusty?

Yes, so when they thought they had him it was "suck s**t, tigers are s**t and have no culture etc etc", then when he signed, he became a mercenary (even though he signed for less than was on offer).
Other North supporters then claimed it was a masterstroke causing us to pay overs and they weren't keen on him anyway and were going to clean up in the draft and get a better player.
None of the above is BS. It's for real. It's all in the Dustin Martin thread.

Help me out Jack.
Are the North supporters trolling you due Richmond getting to keep Dusty?
What an epic thread. The supreme confidence by the majority of North supporters that it was a done deal was enormous, even one supporter Phylyroo deleted his account after making nearly 10k of bets. Snake was a classic, his therapist would be shaking his head if he read it.

Other North supporters then claimed it was a masterstroke causing us to pay overs and they weren't keen on him anyway and were going to clean up in the draft and get a better player.
None of the above is BS. It's for real. It's all in the Dustin Martin thread.
They need something to take the focus off their coach ending careers prematurely. lol

What a surprise that you're a wrestling fan...

Dude, i hate to be the one to tell you, but wrastlin' aint real

I hope this doesnt break your heart too much

I just did. Hodge isn't talking to the clouds.
That's NOT proof, and when did he make the comment? because the players ARE allowed to party for the time they have off after winning a flag.
Dusty even came back from OS a week early and started back at Punt Road 2 1/2 weeks before he was required. Hodge is talking out of his arse.

They won't go back to back..
Wjich will make Hawthorns 4 gfs with 3 wins in a row look even more spectacular. As the Doggies and Tigers couldn't manage a simple back to back toly

yes, no doubt about that, it's a repeat of the lions 4 gf cept hawthorn is loss, win, win win where lions was win win win loss. Still great. Richmond and Bulldog win i would put them along with the collingwood 1990 type. It's one for the ages, its a feel good story, its all stars aligning and gameplay ahead of the curve but everyone has or in the process of working the plan out so it would take something truly special to win from here onwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back