Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

Talking last night to one of the physios who are doing screening sessions with rookies for various clubs - said this kid is an absolute jet and that we'd be mad not to take a chance on him. Lots of things wrong in his environment at home, but could be anything if he can put that behind him........

Talking last night to one of the physios who are doing screening sessions with rookies for various clubs - said this kid is an absolute jet and that we'd be mad not to take a chance on him. Lots of things wrong in his environment at home, but could be anything if he can put that behind him........
To be honest we are in a position too take the gamble.

I think I remember a story about a player putting a gps tracker on thier dog to make it look like they are racking up the km’s
Club clicked when said player would at about every 5mtrs slow down do a circle pause for 3 secs then move on for another 5mtrs & repeat.
16-WDMD-IS-425km080411.jpg

He posted to Instagram today that he was having breakfast with Dan Rioli, Egglessmole-Smith(sp?) and Mabs so sounds like he has a good ongoing support network at the moment :thumbsu:

I was at Punt Rd yesterday. Went to Dylan’s Winery for lunch with a group of supporters.

Sydney left in Dan’s car.

Can highly recommend Dylan’s winery.

Haere Ra

I was at Punt Rd yesterday. Went to Dylan’s Winery for lunch with a group of supporters.

Sydney left in Dan’s car.

Can highly recommend Dylan’s winery.

Haere Ra
Black unwashed Jeep with green P plates and half his laundry and last weeks food rappers in the back foot well's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His favourite place to get food these days whilst staying at Fev's place , South rd 7-11 in Hampton

probably seen him there a dozen times in the last month
Your a gun 7/11 employee?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back