Game Richmond vs Geelong this Friday night at the G. Prediction thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

The AFL should know better than to book heel vs heel matches in prime time.

Thank goodness the Suns and the Eagles are playing at the same time.

Already did 👍
vanilla GIF by Coffee-mate

Yeah it’s my fault you were voted as the worst poster in Bay13. Couldn’t possibly be any other reason. 🤪

Face it you/you’re/them/ma’am, it might sound woken in your head but to the rest of us your posting sux baws.
The thread maker will always cop it trumpy. The thread was made to encourage you to improve your jeuvinile postings. You need to take learnings from that.
Btw, trumpy is a convicted sex pest so find a new hero.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember a few weeks back when Geelong were Owen 3..?

Now the T16ERS are 2-5-1..

Thoughts or are you just gonna blame me for that too? :$
That's because your drug supply completely ran out but now it's been totally replenished so youse started winning again, funny that right?:think:

Last edited:
The thread maker will always cop it trumpy. The thread was made to encourage you to improve your jeuvinile postings. You need to take learnings from that.
Btw, trumpy is a convicted sex pest so find a new hero.
Trump is no more a decent human being than Dimma is a good husband, but this is factually incorrect.
You cant be convicted in a civil matter...the standards of proof are much much lower than a criminal court.

That's because your drug supply completely ran out but now it's been totally replenished so youse started winning again, funny that right?:think:
So Richmonds ran out after round 3 and you havent been able to find a new supplier?
Have you tried the safe injecting room...plenty of dealers down there I hear

Last edited:
Remember a few weeks back when Geelong were Owen 3..?

Now the T16ERS are 2-5-1..

Thoughts or are you just gonna blame me for that too? :$

Funny thing is, if you actually mention this on the mainboard, to the same flogs who were hanging s**t on those who predicted Geelong to finish above them, they cry to the moderators and call for you to be suspended.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back