Game Day Richmond vs Sydney, Adelaide Oval, round 5, April 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarranto is the most overated player in the comp. I don't care how many times he gets the ball. He is the opposite of dusty.

Cotch is passed it.

Coachng staff playing 10- 15 minutes behind.

Keep playing the kids. Nothing else we can do

Sad Ben Affleck GIF

It’s not really the point though

We committed the cardinal sin of misjudging our list. We needed to really bottom out these next few seasons and invest heavily in tier 1 talent for our next rebuild

We were putting games into Edwards and George last year when we should've been playing a couple of young players. No game times = tonight.

Tarantos best game was in a practice match, thought he was going to elevate and kick goals, but he just looks slow and un-creative. I actually think he’s taken Dion’s role and Now meatball is looking lost. We looked our best when Bolton was in the middle but Dimma’s deluded and doesn’t want him in there before halftime🤪

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem we have is that we have to bring in the young players but the senior players who would normally provide the solid foundation to build on are just not at the level they need to be. We don't have a core senior group who impact games which means too much is required of the younger guys and its just too much for them at this stage in their development.

Cotch, Grimes, Dusty, Prestia, Macca, Floss are just not impacting games, it's hard to see who we can actually beat to be honest given the injury list and the poor form of our senior group of players. It's looking more and more like a bottom 4 finish this year.

These recruiting campaigners better wave the magic wand again , the season is going south and we don't have a first rounder

The players waved the white flag

We’re in real strife.

Melbourne will absolutely touch us up.

Ryan responsible for two goals to the swans, Hugo two and Marlion and Shai need to stop being indisciplined. Unacceptable performance.

I was worried we were just carrying Cotch but we’re clearly carrying Grimes also and Vlastuin played disgracefully also.

Clearly no fire in the belly anymore and we’re going to really regret parting with our firsts for blokes that can’t kick and aren’t top liners. They aren’t winners and neither Taranto nor Hopper want it enough for my liking. At least Shai and Marlion (despite their indiscipline) show some bloody heart.

It was a un Richmond game…lol seriously though dimma has coached us to 3 cups….get a grip….

Yes dimma has coached us to 3 flags. Multiple players have played key roles in those games/years. Does that preclude him or others from criticism?

Agree with the bolded bit, which you correctly noted and predicting what dimma will say

The fact Noah Cumberland wasn't in the team from the start also tells me there is a coaching issue at the club as well.
I don't think we are going that bad.

Some are playing in the wrong roles I think.

Some a bit slower.

I bit of belief might have been lost tonight.

I think the kids need to be given a crack.

Wish I could see more from Prestia amongst others

I do not think our defence has been this bad for a long long time

I also wonder how we go in transition with Lynch not there as a bail out kick all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back